Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

I dont care about stockx taxing purchases, my price is my price. No affect on bids so far but I dont accept bids anyway unless a bid reaches my price.

I guess I’m just more price sensitive compared to others which isn’t bad I’m just saying. At the end of the day it’s your willingness to pay. I’ve paid resell a few times, but I’ve been fortunate enough to off set the purchase by selling stuff I’ve been able to get.

Sell both, UNC off white hasn’t peaked but there’s other stuff coming out. Just take the bread

sell or keep holding off white unc & bred toes?
Definitely hold if you dont need the money. The OW UNC was part of the first (and possibly last?) of the Nike x OW collection. For the bred toe, theres a premium price for Blk/Red based Jordan colorways. Prices will rise guaranteed on both. My plan for all my shoes is to save at least 2 years then sell.

Sell the shoes to buy more shoes to flip. Unless of course you have the capital to keep the shoes

hey all sorry for another 'help me' type post

so I sold a handfull of static reflectives on goat the weekend after they dropped....ended up having one of the orders get auto cancelled by goat on the 'ship by' date right as I had shipped it...I actually gave the package to a UPS driver, and by the time it was scanned it was around 8 pm on the ship by date....I messaged goat about the problem and after tons of back and fourth I was told that since the package didnt get scanned until 'after hours' it counted as an extra business day...making the sale late. I called B.S. stating that my tracking clearly showed I shipped on the ship by date, which was a friday, and the shoes arrived to goat on monday afternoon.
I tried speaking to a couple different cs reps, but they wont honor my sale.

-i shipped on the ship by date. my tracking shows this: my order should be honored.
goat wants me to consign the shoes, or have them shipped back to me...but come on now. i sold for 710, now the sz 12 goes for 400...anyone have any advice for me. all i could think to do was file a complaint with the BBB, not sure if thats gonna help or not.

That's just one to grow on. Always get it scanned at drop off and get the receipt. If that package got lost or something before getting scanned later on it would be a double L.

Yea i almost always take it to ups and get a receipt. But this time i gave it to a ups driver and saw them scan the package, and didnt get a receipt.
It just really irks me that my ship by date clearly said,1/4 and my tracking showed it shipped 1/4 so i felt it was pretty unfair i got cancelled and they would not honor the sale....now i gotta consign them and i think ill be waiting a long time for them to go back up in price, if ever.

Yea i almost always take it to ups and get a receipt. But this time i gave it to a ups driver and saw them scan the package, and didnt get a receipt.
It just really irks me that my ship by date clearly said,1/4 and my tracking showed it shipped 1/4 so i felt it was pretty unfair i got cancelled and they would not honor the sale....now i gotta consign them and i think ill be waiting a long time for them to go back up in price, if ever.
Ok the driver did scan it. Did you mark it as shipped in the app when driver scanned it? If so, tracking should show the time it was scanned.

StockX giving extra days to ship some new release items. I guess they got hip to seller shipping jigs and got tired of losing the higher commissions. I'm all for it, it's easier for me to ship out when I pick up from my local hub.

Last edited:
glad to see people still active in here.

Patent UNC, Turbo Green, Infrared 6 all back to back

go for all. Infrared 6 I would take pre orders only.

So i sold a couple zx 4000 on ebay and have 2 buyers both ask for overnight/ express shipping....they both said theyd gladly pay any additional costs, which im sure you guys know is significant compared to standard/priority shipping.

Is there any reason i should be worried? Like a scam i dont know about...just seemed strange to me that both buyers asking for overnight shipping...something im rarely ever asked to do..
Both buyers have great feedback, way better than my usual ebay buyers lol...so maybe its just a coincidence?

So i sold a couple zx 4000 on ebay and have 2 buyers both ask for overnight/ express shipping....they both said theyd gladly pay any additional costs, which im sure you guys know is significant compared to standard/priority shipping.

Is there any reason i should be worried? Like a scam i dont know about...just seemed strange to me that both buyers asking for overnight shipping...something im rarely ever asked to do..
Both buyers have great feedback, way better than my usual ebay buyers lol...so maybe its just a coincidence?
As long as they pay through pp and you're shipping to a verified address. Had similar situation once where they wanted me to ship to their 'office' but addy wasn't verified. I refunded.

Who's crew dropped of 30 something pairs of the blue chills with matching turbo greens at FC this morning :lol: y'all dudes be doing it. I dropped of 8 pairs and felt mad inadequate.

Back
Top Bottom