Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

untitled.png
who copping

Homie's cousin offering me his SBB 3.0 sz 10.5 for my concords ds sz 11 feels like price gonna creep up just like all 1s?

Dropped of a couple pairs of the black and orange 1's at FC yesterday and dude was in there with a couple size runs of Fearless 1s. I want to be like him when I grow up but to cheap to buyout a store like that lol. It takes away from the hustle if um getting hustled.

This is the official reselling thread where NT members can freely talk about resell. Topics of discussion include: Bot talk, proxy talk, backdooring, upcoming releases, stock levels, potential profits, how to cop, etc.

RULES:
-As per NT rules, no buying/selling allowed in the thread
-Topics must consist of SNEAKERS ONLY. No clothing/accessories etc
-Topics can be about any sneaker brand/upcoming sneaker release.
-All resell talk should be directed here and removed from any other thread

Reselling is apart of the Sneaker Culture now and it is about time NT incorporates it into the site.
Is there any advice you can give me for wanting to start in the reselling business? I've loved sneakers for such a long time but I only decided that I might want to be my own entrepreneur now.

Sadly, the reselling isn't what it used to be in the Yeezy hay-day. Rock what you like and sell them off if they don't speak to you. I enjoy turning a small profit here and there but nothing otherwise.

From what I've seen, only prices of basketball shoes (Jordan's primarily) have gone down in price. Yeezy prices have stayed steady since the Morey tweet.

Yeezys brick harder than anything ex. Zebras and black RFs glad I sold mine when I got my email confirmation on YS. Them joints wont see 1.5k again for a year or more if ever.

Back
Top Bottom