:::[Official SNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. New England Patriots @ Gillette Stadium 12/16:::

Game isn't technically over but it was over at the end of the first.

This will be a tough game. Hopefully we put up a better fight than the Texans :x...

GO NINERS!

Defense needs to come out with more intensity to start the game. We better get pressure on Brady because he will pick us apart if we don't.

The offense is going to have to play A LOT better. Oline needs to step up big.

I'm excited for this game, huge test for Kap and everyone else. Let's go!

Go patriots 
nthat.gif

hopefully Gronk will be in

CK is going to have to make some big plays.
We have a huge advantage being able to apply pressure without blitzing.
Also need tackle well (Woodhead and Hernandez) can rack up YAC in a hurry. We also need to be discipline on screens and draws.
Akers better come through when needed. Every point will be critical.
Don't expect to win unless we are over 50% on 3rd down.

Botton line I think we will need at least 27 points if not more to win Sunday.

Will be a tough game. It's definitely a game where Kaepernick needs to come through and show where he can make a difference.

I think 9ers moneyline and spread is one of the greatest money making opportunities youll ever have....that being said please refer to my post below...

The Patriots are unreal. Simply stunning what the franchise has done since 2000 and on,

And yes, alot has to do with Brady, BUT, obviously the system too...that does not take ANYTHING away from Brady though. Those that make the Manning argument are hilarious.

Now I've grown up here in the New England area as a Raiders fan, i bleed black and silver and dealt with the tuck rule. That being said i cant deny what i see on a weekly basis.

This team, and Brady himself should have two more superbowls, i feel the Giants pulled the most magnificent luckboxes of our generations, and think the fans of them realize that too,

I know the Pats wont lose in the AFC playoffs unless Manning pulls homefield somehow and pulls a hat out of his **** in the game,

However

This spot is a spot of mammoth proportions for the 9ers

Forget the travel, this effects their livelihood. And demeanor and makeup of a team. Patriots, meh, theyve seen this at home in the regular season many times.

The Texans play wade phillips ball, the Pats will exploit that every time. I was dying when Texans players said most important game in franchise history. U literally do not know what the 9ers will throw at u,

And this is the classic let down spot for the Patriots

Can they win? Sure. U better bet ur *** they can. Will they? Ill say its 50/50, and possibly even give a 60/40 edge to 9ers. Give me the points and money all day, this has 29-24 written all over it

Like our chances, our linebackers are much better dropping into coverage than the Texans linebackers.

49ers bout to give Brady his 2nd career loss at home in December :smokin

Last edited:
WE NEED KEEP POSSESSIONS LONG AND MILK THAT CLOCK. Keeping Brady off the field will lessen his impact on the game. And of when he is on the field, we have to apply pressure and watch for the check down personal, he will pick on Willis and any other mismatches.

If the 9ers can get in Brady's face all night then it's 9ers ball. If they can't do that it's goodnight sweet prince.
The 9ers RBs need a huge game this coming Sunday. But the patriots defense has been underrated the whole year. The media and outside New England area. If you look closely all the games they played since the rams and check the score by the 3rd quarter they've been solid. If not great.
CK has not played great in the road and that's 2 DOME games. I can only imagine an outdoor game in NE this time of the year.

Hopefully we put up a better fight than the Texans :x...

I'm not saying this game will be easy, but you can be sure we will put up a better fight than the Texans. :lol:

you just have to show up to the game and you'll already have accomplished that. |I

the texans were able to get some stops in the 2nd quarter, by finally getting some pressure on TB. that aldon justin smith combo could be very effective.

also, i think it's very safe to say that patrick willis and navarro bowman can be better in pass coverage on the underneath stuff to hernandez and woodhead than the texans #3 and #4 LBs.

expecting a very good game

Have been waiting for this one since the schedule came out (time flies :wow:) and can not wait to see Brady vs. our D. We played well against Aaron Rodgers and Stafford, Eli tore us a new one, picked Brees off twice and played well against him.

Tom Brady is a whole other beast though..he rarely ever turns the ball over, can read a blitz/defense, and just torched what was deemed one of; if not THE best defense is the league.

Kap needs to be able to put points up for us, or at the very least get 3 or play a field position game. We're a stingy team when it comes to redzone D/giving up points in general so hopefully we just keep doing what we've been doing. If we can keep them to 24 points or less then I think we have a great chance to take one in Foxboro.

What's crazy is no one is talking about the PATS D. They ain't a push over. Mayo and spikes. Then you have wilfork just creating a mess in the inside. Also check their turnover ratio I think they're +24 so this team doesn't shoot themselves in the foot.

Gotta get pressure on #12...

Offense has to get rollin cuz NE's D is playin well

I think SF can pull out the upset.

Has any QB had success the first time they face a Belicheck D? :nerd:

I think going to CK was a good move; but he may struggle this game

tarell brown and carlos rogers really need to step up... man convert ted ginn jr to CB and let him play for #25 real talk STEP UP TARELL

Frank gore needs to get going and get going early. Milk that clock and keep Brady off the field as much as possible. 49ers defense is better then the texans D. It's going to be a close game but I think the 49ers make plays late to win it

the reason the 49ers defense has a better chance is they can generate a pass rush with just rushing four guys. that's brady's (and any QBs) kryptonite. if you can rush four and drop others back into coverage and clog up the field, it's going to be tough to do anything. it's why the giants have success against NE. they don't need to blitz like crazy...they can get to brady by just rushing four dudes.

Back
Top Bottom