OFFICIAL SOCAL CONCERT THREAD

Do y'all know if Isaiah forsure is gonna make that show? Cause when I bought my ticket it only showed Q and Vince Staples for Club Nokia. Hope he's there tho. I really wanna see him perform
It doesn't say if he's coming for sure, but since it's in LA I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up. For his meet and greet at Rif, Ab, Jay, and SZA showed up, so who knows there's gona be any surprises at the concert.

What's it like at an Odd Future concert though? Just got my ticket to see Tyler at the Fox in Pomona, and I can't wait to go crazy hahah.

#MarqIGGY #KushedGod
I will be performing with @SmokeDza on the 26th at the Vagabond.
Tickets are $25 at the door. $20 from me

Imma be in the observatory in Santa Ana tonight for the Action Bronson show, anybody else going?

Imma be the drunk Mexican in a soccer jersey and a backpack,

I'm srs.

I saw Action Bronson last month at Camp Floggnaw...

his set was :pimp:

I just saw Schoolboy is having a show at the Observatory on the 16th...

trying to find tickets but they're going for $100+...

no thanks jeff.

I saw Action Bronson last month at Camp Floggnaw...

his set was :pimp:

I just saw Schoolboy is having a show at the Observatory on the 16th...

trying to find tickets but they're going for $100+...

no thanks jeff.

I was there too, **** was pretty cool.

Almost beat up some dumbass dude that was trying to be funny last night. I guess I was too tall for him to see, and dude threw a lighter at me. Didn't see who it was at first, turned and saw him in the middle of throwing a beer at me. I lost it.

I jumped the little barrier that was separating us, and hell broke loose. Security was kicking me out initially 'Til I told them what happened, dude let me go and said handle your business. Dude that threw the beer was gone, idiot was apologizing when I had grabbed his super ***...

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom