Official Sonic the Hedgehog(Headchog) Thread - Knuckles Series OTW!!

Sonic 2 + Knuckles was cool too. Underrated because many didn't even know you could attach them together

Sonic Spinball was also fun
Man, my boy from school was amazed when I put that joint on top of sonic and knuckles [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I sucked at sonic pinball tho, always ended up in that sewer water or whatever it was.

Sonic Spinball :smokin

I still play Sonic and Knuckles and Sonic Adventure 2 to this day. Chao Garden is such a good time waster.

Wow. I'm surprised at the Spinball love. I seriously thought I was the only one...

Sonic Spinball was the first sonic game I owned, my cousin had all the other ones I would be over there to play. I also liked robotoniks mean bean machine

Last edited:
I was so juiced when I found out how to turn Sonic into Super Saiyan Sonic. Loved it.

Sonic Adventure 2 is bad never got the hype. It was literally the same game two times. The start of the death of that franchise.

Last edited:
Sonic Adventure 2 is bad never got the hype. It was literally the same game two times.
I never played the first one or the Adventure 2 on DC so my introduction was on GameCube. I had too much fun playing against my brothers and sister. That City Escape theme too was
smokin.gif

Sonic 2>

Sonic & Knuckles with the attachable top was awesome

First time I played Sonic Adventure my mind was blown.

My first console was a Genesis and my first 2 games were Sonic 1 and Street Fighter II. It's a trip how long both franchises have lasted, especially with how bad Somic games eventually got.

Still remember when we got our Genesis for Christmas and it had Sonic 1 packed in. Such a great game and I remember playing it more than Street Fighter which we also got that night. Ahh the memories!

i'd compare sonic 1 & 2 to mega man 1 & 2...

the first one was more difficult
the second one was much easier, but longer & overall, arguably superior

Sonic 1 is GOAT to me
I was just debating which one was better between 1&2 wit the homies. I definitely understand either opinion tho

Matter of fact, got the Mega Collection for PS2

Genesis don't work with my current TV >:

Back
Top Bottom