Official Sonic the Hedgehog(Headchog) Thread - Knuckles Series OTW!!

Another example of what a well done Sonic movie could’ve been

This is from the 1999 anime movie

While not bad, the dubbing is certainly a product of its time and we’re past the point now of traditional animation unfortunately but it perfectly nails doing something completely new with Sonic’s world without compromising or retcon’ing the established lore

The way Knuckles gets on Tails for coppin’ a feel is priceless :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm at a loss, here. How are my big *** hands and blind *** eyes going to properly use this?
Well this’ll help with one of those problems :lol:

BBB1EC72-82CA-4F5F-A31F-F17429400281.jpeg

my hands too big for the GG mini. must be for a toddler.

is it gonna have the mickey mouse game? or the road runner / wile e. coyote joint?

Sonic Lego is coming!!

1612460756644.png

From Polygon:

Sonic the Hedgehog fan’s Lego set will get official release

Lego Ideas fan submission gets approval from Sega, Lego

Sonic the Hedgehog is getting his own Lego set, thanks to a dedicated Sonic fan and support from the Lego community. The Lego Group and Sega have given the green light to produce an official Sonic Lego set — officially known as the Sonic Mania Green Hill Zone Lego Ideas design — conceived by 24-year-old fan Viv Grannell.

The above image shows Grannell’s idea, which was submitted to the Lego Ideas website. Lego Ideas is a testing ground where brick enthusiasts can propose new sets, which are then voted on by the community, and can eventually become official Lego releases. Grannell’s Lego Ideas submission received widespread community support.

“I’ve been invested in the world of Sonic for almost my entire life, and it’s such a perfect fit for the Lego system that I spent about a year rallying support for it to happen,” Grannell said in a news release. “Having 10,000 people back my design was overwhelming enough, even with friends and family behind me, but having it be selected for further development was the most exciting secret I have ever had to keep!”

A finalized version of Sonic Mania Green Hill Zone is in development. Price and release date were not announced.

Sonic the Hedgehog got the Lego treatment back in 2016, when he appeared in Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment’s Lego Dimensions. That toys-to-life game gave fans a Sonic minifig, Sonic Speedster, and Tornado biplane, all in Lego form.

Yesterday I learned that it's called Emerald Hill zone because it's possible to get all seven chaos emeralds in there.

Saturday Night Live cast members Bowen Yang and Heidi Gardner were wearing matching Sonic shirts during the "Goodnights" on tonight's episode.

Screenshot_20210404-013233.png

Screenshot_20210404-013400.png

Screenshot_20210404-013445.png

Screenshot_20210404-013507.png

Back
Top Bottom