***Official STALLEY thread**** (Savage Journey to the American Dream) Out Now DL link Front Page

The From Me 2 U Tour concluded last night. Was my first time seeing him live and :wow: it was lit. Energy was dope and a loooooot of people knew lyrics even from his old tracks (did some from LWN and his Address verse). Couple of tracks from Saving Yusuf. 808z love is :pimp: lost my **** when he started a **** The Police chant :lol: :pimp: Real humble dude. Chopped it up with him for a few minutes. Let him know that Savage Journey got me through that time period where I was homeless and dude was speechless. Bcg snap backs sold out. Snagged the last one and got it and a bcg shirt signed. Stage presence is :pimp:

One of my favorites doing it at the moment. Consistency is his best asset. Haven't been disappointed by a project of his yet and Saving Yusuf is another solid tape. Missed his NYC show recently. Gotta try to catch him the next time he's in the city.

True, but I wasn't even saying like some big label. He'd be better off on Jet Life like somebody mentioned based on style, some Babygrande/Duck Down type of label where wouldn't solely have to drop mixtapes, and could regularly put out albums.

I actually think his label situation is on point now. I Think the MMG Brand is good for him. I think Stalley needs to just drop mixtape. That's his lane. MMG gives him that.

Major bump. Actually had to google this thread but apparently Stalley dropped a project back in July called New Wave. Only a couple tracks in a far but its sounding okay.

Also found out he's no longer with MMG so I'm curious what direction his career will take him.

Randomly came across his album on amazon. Has a couple cool tracks. Figured he wasn't on mmg anymore

He's still MMG. He released this project through Real Talk Entertainment. Gunplay did the same thing last week.

rick ross dont even follow him on instagram anymore

I Know Adobe a pretty big Stalley fan so I was taking his word for it. I did however look up that real talk label and it seems like they drop a lot of random albums for tier 2 or 3 rappers usually past their prime.

Not hating either just saying it don't seem like he MMG but we could be wrong.

Yea Real Talk has been releasing those types of albums for years. Bone Thugs and Outlawz have various joint albums on that label

Been meaning to give his new project a listen. I saw it in my Apple New Releases a couple of weeks ago. Picked a bad time to come out IMO.

Stanley really rapping about making a bunch of money from music on this new project. Is that true?

He dropped a new track last night.

Listen to Drop the Ceiling by Stalley #np on #SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/stalley330/drop-the-ceiling
Looks like another tape is dropping next month. Pre-order is a available on Amazon. Track 4: Rick Ross :nerd:

Screenshot_2017-09-08-22-37-51.png

New project alert: Another Level

IMG_2617.jpg

Fisker :smh: :pimp: :pimp:
Beautiful Day :pimp: :pimp:
Drop the Ceiling :pimp: :pimp:
Japanese Denim :pimp:
Gucci Linkz :pimp:

Props Adobe for staying consistent. Staley still my ***** he surprised me with the project Friday when I was going through my Apple Music. Really happy to see him going after it more this year.

New single tonight "My Line" feat. Migos is premiering tonight on Beats1 Radio. New project "Tell the Truth, Shame The Devil" releases November 17th.

I'll be bumping this off strength of him leaving MMG, should of never signed in my opinion but it did get him major exposure

Back
Top Bottom