OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

20200630_114310.jpg

Went to mohegan sun today. It was pretty busy for a tuesday, now im not sure if it was cause of limited staff or the 3 person limit rule but they had plastic shields around the players and dealers.

hear rumors about baba stock split? and working with bynd

also twtitter mention that TSLA will discuss split at shareholders meeting as well

hear rumors about baba stock split? and working with bynd

also twtitter mention that TSLA will discuss split at shareholders meeting as well
Doubt Tesla splits. Think that would be a mistake.

punted work. Really like slack as an idea, but my entry was meh and I rather move the money somewhere with better fundamentals and higher beta. Took a $33 loss. Would buy it under 25 if it ever breaks down.

sold a little more fsly. Now at 1/2 size of my original position. Looking toppy thinking we see a deeeeep pullback.

Last edited:
Made a quick 1k on roku call. Pump and dump.

Sick I missed the FDX call. Would have made it 10 fold. Should have done my DD.

Wow. Tech is glorious today. I had monthlies that I bought from the dip few days back. I did not expect the prices to recover this fast today.

Future trillion dollar company but hey green is green. Just learn and when you have a great stock, never sell the full position unless the fundamental narrative changed.

added a lil Disney here.

That's a great mindset. But it's so hard to execute. We all want to hit home runs - which causes our huge winners and huge losers.

Base hits man. Gotta be MLB Ichiro. We can hit homers if we want. But we can hit base hits with our eyes close. So why not take the easy route route that will still give us success ?

That's a great mindset. But it's so hard to execute. We all want to hit home runs - which causes our huge winners and huge losers.

Base hits man. Gotta be MLB Ichiro. We can hit homers if we want. But we can hit base hits with our eyes close. So why not take the easy route route that will still give us success ?
Trim, trail, add back on dips. Best way to be successful is trading around a core.

adding a lil nvta here. Looks finally like it’s breaking out of this flag and starting the next leg.

I was hoping NFLX would have this run closer to earnings. I missed the boat. The drop and recovery was too fast for me.

Can't complain too much about selling Shopify since I still have half of my shares left so I'm good.

But this goes with Peter Lynch's rules of investing where your edge is understanding and being familiar with a product. Where I was seeing online retailers that I was purchasing from convert over to Shopify and speaking with friends with online businesses early on raving and talking about ease of use compared to their competitors.

Can't complain too much about selling Shopify since I still have half of my shares left so I'm good.

But this goes with Peter Lynch's rules of investing where your edge is understanding and being familiar with a product. Where I was seeing online retailers that I was purchasing from convert over to Shopify and speaking with friends with online businesses early on raving and talking about ease of use compared to their competitors.
Great stuff man. It took me too long to make that connection and then I went with mutual fund exposure instead of buying shop outright to save money. I would’ve made three times my money on one share at the time

Back
Top Bottom