OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

image0.png

Not me but lord....

I respect a man whose whole portfolio is one stock.

TSLA trolling shorts after calling his stock too high 2 months ago when it was 400+ points lower is gold

I’m new to this thread, and i understand how valuable you are based on the comments 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 🙌🏻🙌🏻
On behalf of everyone on here.. they apologize lol 🔥🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯 🤜🏽🤛🏿

Ive made this thread far too much money - taking my talents to the COMPLEX FORUMS

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 One second my awesome niketalk brother :nthat: :nthat: lmaoooo 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

so please stay for them lol. . if you must go, thats fine i’ll follow to make sure you make the right decisions lol a body guard almost lmaooo

i’m here to make some moniesssssss 🔥🔥🔥 its day #1 for me lol help me be great !! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

... which should be my first 5 stocks !! Thanks in advance fellow niketalktrepreneurs 😂😂 lmaoooo

much luv, and success !!!Lets get rich without a stimulus check lmaoo 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I’m new to this thread, and i understand how valuable you are based on the comments 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 🙌🏻🙌🏻
On behalf of everyone on here.. they apologize lol. 🤜🏽🤛🏿

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 One second my awesome niketalk brother :nthat: :nthat: lmaoooo 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

so please stay for them lol. . if you must go, thats fine i’ll follow to make sure you make the right decisions lol a body guard almost lmaooo

i’m here to make some moniesssssss 🔥🔥🔥 its day #1 for me lol help me be great !! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

... which should be my first 5 stocks !! Thanks in advance fellow niketalktrepreneurs 😂😂 lmaoooo

much luv, and success !!!Lets get rich without a stimulus check lmaoo 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
One more fire 🔥 emoji just because

Not going to just give you five stocks blindly. Here's a good way to find the five best stocks though. Research which stocks had the most explosive moves after their most recent earnings report. Those are your market leaders.

Back
Top Bottom