OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I'm looking over my portfolio, and its trash, lol. It's diverse, but not doing much. I need to figure out how to organize this **** better, and not sit on every stock. I feel like I pull the trigger to easy and sit instead of selling, then miss the mark as it rock bottoms.

I know, beginner ****. I'm trying, here for the long haul though. I like the risk, still learning.
Honestly buying and holding is great, but when you own laggards it tied up your resources and messes with your head. What are you holding?

reading this dossier for nvda and I might be taking a small position soon. Tempted to wait with my cash for snow, frog and unity but also like what I’m reading.

I'm looking over my portfolio, and its trash, lol. It's diverse, but not doing much. I need to figure out how to organize this **** better, and not sit on every stock. I feel like I pull the trigger to easy and sit instead of selling, then miss the mark as it rock bottoms.

I know, beginner ****. I'm trying, here for the long haul though. I like the risk, still learning.

this beginner **** is for the birds :lol:
But really tho, just trying to learn the game/market as much as possible without it being too costly, so much to learn! Really appreciate this thread for real feedback and honest advice from people that have years in the game versus reddit/YouTube threads that you have to take with a grain of salt. But I am trying to see some gains tho, haha

The thing that Ive liked about following this thread over the years instead of all the Investing boards is you no people here aren't trying to pump stocks because they have positions and know tens of thousands of people will fall for it if they say buy. Everyone in here gives good clear advise about what you should do IF YOU WANT TO and what to look for if your waiting. Also the diversity of good stocks called out here has been beautiful.

I have a specific Niketalk Watchlist to monitor stocks called out here haha

Also got into RKT after the pull back from the IPO at average of 19.78 and after seeing it pop the passed week and all the news about refinancing and house builders being on a boom along with the housing contract numbers I will probably look to hold for quite awhile. Only have a small 25 shares though. Will try to add to at some point. Especially since I follow the real estate thread too and seen alot of users in there say they liked using them. No technical to throw out obviously maybe someone else with more knowledge on that can add into that.

Someone doesn’t want fsly to fly. I’m enjoying the volatility though. Its been reliable btd past week

TSLA. The great, making millions rich TSLA. Okay, If my Elliot Wave analysis hold true, TSLA has completed today a subminuette iv at 2132. Now, it will move towards subminuette v of minuette (iii) ~ 2366-2504. A break down below 2200 invalidates this count. Also, note I am counting only until (iii), there's a lot more upside to come, but I need to see price action. I hope this helps. Trade safely.

Screen_Shot_2020-08-27_at_5.03.22_PM.png

PYPL looks to be in a nice rising triangle just looking for buyers to squeeze through the resistance with some conviction which I expect to happen next few sessions. It’s been in a really nice uptrend as much of tech services has been and this seems to be a health consolidation for the next move up. Bullish above the diagonal support and 20 day SMA. @MOVZX

image0.jpg

Hoping for paypal. Currently holding the 9/4 220 call.

Probably should have held on to the 2500 Tesla calls i had...dah well.

AAPL. Please, review the chart. It's under a complex correction. Right now, it looks like a WXY, but may develop deeper, which will depend how price action unfolds. Well, all of this to say that the support areas for AAPL are the 0.71, 0.618, 0.50 fib retracements on chart. Breaking below any and AAPL may run bearish. Out of the three levels, it's clear to me support at 0.71 and 0.618. I am glad I have quite a few charts already done. This normally take quite sometime. Hope it helps.

Screen_Shot_2020-08-27_at_7.11.32_PM-1.png

Great thread about FSLY’s acquisition of Signal Sciences and what this means for secure@edge

Finished the nvda dossier and grabbed one share here at 503 and will add another on weakness tomorrow. Not gonna look at this position ever. The runway for robotics is insane.

I'm not in any group (yet) but I enjoy that I'm not off on some of these given the limited amount of time I have to do research :lol:

I just confirmed I won't be able to open it though because it's restricted by my firm...onto the next...

Does anyone know if you need to get authorized to trade after 1 am on TD Ameritrade it anyone can do it. My friend told me you can, but idk

I'm not in any group (yet) but I enjoy that I'm not off on some of these given the limited amount of time I have to do research :lol:

I just confirmed I won't be able to open it though because it's restricted by my firm...onto the next...

They won’t know - trust me

Honestly buying and holding is great, but when you own laggards it tied up your resources and messes with your head. What are you holding?

reading this dossier for nvda and I might be taking a small position soon. Tempted to wait with my cash for snow, frog and unity but also like what I’m reading.
Any idea or word on the snowflake IPO? I really liked what I read on snow.

Ironically I had came across snowflake reading on upcoming IPOs such as Robinhood, Airbnb, Procore Technologies, and DoorDash. So, if you're intrigued by it, then it definitely must be good. :lol:

Dude the snow growth is stupid. Revenue growth over 50% is considered great. Now look at their revenue growth and then look at how much revenue they bring in. This isn’t revenue growth that’s explosive because we’re going from $1 in revenue to $100.

Chewy is a good stock, can’t own them all, but I’d have a bag. I’ll hit y’all with some price levels if you want tomorrow or any other charts you’re interested in short term.

:lol: Yes they will since my brokerage accounts are imported daily

not trying to get a nba fine over it :lol:

Wait what? What firm is doing this daily, never heard that? If true just trade through a SO or new account.

I had a list of over 500 clients I couldn’t trade - did it daily. Worked on a 8B acquisition and made a decent amount (less than 25k) off of it when it was announced- Just don’t be stupid lol.

Back
Top Bottom