OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

So one thing I’ve learned Don’t but the number two stock because it’s cheaper just pay up for the better one since historically it’ll give you a better return. I think a good case study on that would be bigc vs shop for the next year.

What are some historic examples of this? (Of companies YOU have personally considered)

So one thing I’ve learned Don’t but the number two stock because it’s cheaper just pay up for the better one since historically it’ll give you a better return. I think a good case study on that would be bigc vs shop for the next year.

Add NVDA/AMD to the case study. AMD is a good cheaper option, but NVDA has had more growth and has branched out to other sectors.

Europe is dominated by electric cars (compared to the US) and no one really drives a Tesla there. Right now there is also zero competition in the US. Competition is super important just for growth in general.

They do have a cult following with great customer service just like Apple though. I think the stock will portray Tesla's real value once there is real competition in the states.

Europe is dominated by electric cars (compared to the US) and no one really drives a Tesla there. Right now there is also zero competition in the US. Competition is super important just for growth in general.

They do have a cult following with great customer service just like Apple though. I think the stock will portray Tesla's real value once there is real competition in the states.

So which electric car brands are the Europeans driving?

VW and others have stated that their technology is 2+ years behind Tesla

I’ve honestly never looked into it too much but we can start with Fb vs twitter as the easiest comp that proves the idea
Add NVDA/AMD to the case study. AMD is a good cheaper option, but NVDA has had more growth and has branched out to other sectors.

Uber and lyft(prices are comparable now, but if you bought it at certain price points and move it when you should, you would see what I mean) as well as Tesla and NiKola.

Hello, I did some rI search this weekend on some tickers so I figured I’d share. Some stuff I just copied from analysts here but I have on my watch list. Most of it is my own stuff

FDX (ER 09/15): following the channel nicely, will continue to rise through ER, look for a pullback around $220 to enter)
-UPS: broke the wedge, looks ready to fly (10/16 $200)
-ROKU: strong play, look for a dip, PT $185, Could test ATH, flagging breakout
-SPY: upward Chanel as usual, PT $357
-AAPL: meeting 09/10, most likely new IPhone
-KR: not a fan of the chart, looks like it bottomed out though , just had a double top and fell
-COST: ER 09/24, in a channel, can hit $360-$370 easy Pre ER
-TESLA: battery day 09/22 (run up play)
-CHGG: H&S pattern, looking to find support at $72.16 range, a break below will confirm pattern
-FB: possible bull flag, could break and see Test $300 (resistance)
-NKLA: Ascending triangle, looks ready to break out (Warrants expire 09/04)
-WORK: consolidating and forming an ascending triangle, could be a ER play 09/08
-RKT (strong housing play): potential ER play or post ER play 09/02, possible cup and handle
-SQ: at bottom of trend line on 1m, could push to $164 PT
-BABA: following the trend, Holding towards the bottom of the trend, volume seems very low, could make a push to $294 and then if breaks, $300
-AMD: bull flag forming, heading to $90
-PTON: broke bearish divergence/resistance, we can see a push to $80s Pre ER and $90s post ERZ
-YETI: $51 now and holding an ascending channel, can see $57-$60
-CHWY: in a bullish trend, making a break towards $62 (top of channel) and then $64
-WB: ER premarket Monday, a good earnings can see $42 otherwise could hit a buy zone in $32.4
-NTNX: major consolidation, PT $32 to fill gap
-CRWD: PT is $125 if holds $118.58
-PYPL: ascending triangle, near APEX, Can break to see $210-$215 and if really bullish, $220
-CLDR: ER Wednesday AH, ascending. Triangle into resistance of $13.70
-NIO: see if it holds $18 support

A weekly report they send in the group:

Screenshot_20200831-055845_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20200831-055904_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20200831-055927_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20200831-055946_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20200831-060015_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20200831-060030_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20200831-060050_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20200831-060108_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20200831-060127_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20200831-060144_Drive.jpg

I do not have APPL, should I buy now?

I am working on the Becky portfolio haha. couple shares of each then will just sit and watch a while to learn more

Back
Top Bottom