OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Anyone know if I can only transfer Stocks out of my Robinhood account to another brokerage, or will it also transfer any sitting cash?

Bro this is really a solid sign. Not a single big dip all morning since 9:30.

another thing: AMC's Market cap is at 2.39 BILLION?!?!?

Wait... You can't raise an ACAT out of Robinhood? You have to liquidate? Not DTC transfer either???

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Bought more APPL, DKNG, VOO.

is Coinbase down for anyone else. Wanted to do my weekly Bitcoin deposit but the app isn’t loading properly.

AAPL*

It’s back - just do a recurring investment unless you are trying to save via Pro

It’s above it right now but it keeps coming back down to that consolidation zone
rallied about $40 from here, I should've taken it huh lol now back to VWAP, probably goes again.
Bought apple at 136 when the market opened...should've waited...smh.

never buy in one load. I build all my positions 5-10 shares at a time. It's not a rush to get into a stock.
always wait
Yep, but at the same time, if it's a 10 year hold, $4 doesn't really matter if it's going to go up or down $100. But it's a good practice to not trade the first 5 mins of the open. I usually either scalp it quickly or wait until 945, 10 am and join the trend.

SPY down $3 since I bought my hedge... 355 is next if we can't snap over 372.80

AAPL*

It’s back - just do a recurring investment unless you are trying to save via Pro

I have a recurring automatic investment on thursdays but I like to get freaky and double dip on Fridays with whatever extra money I have laying around.

u can u just have to pay 75 dollars. i thinkthere are brokerages that will cover
Man what. I thought Betterment was bad. Anywhere that makes it that hard to pull your money shouldn't have your money. The end. Full stop.

Back
Top Bottom