OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Honestly there’s only a handful of stocks I’d add to at steep drawdowns and roku is the top holding for me. I see it as a minimum of 100 billion market cap and becoming the fb of tv. I can always need more.

The whole USA can buy one share of gme (@ Robinhood s limit) and still come up short on volume.

There’s 69.75 million shares outstanding (according to Yahoo) and 300+ million people in the US, how would that not be enough volume? What am I missing? :lol:

There’s 69.75 million shares outstanding (according to Yahoo) and 300+ million people in the US, how would that not be enough volume? What am I missing? :lol:
Maybe I was being too literal. At age traders who may have $300 expendable has to be less than 10 million right off the bat. They’ve rigged the rules and folks still want in? I wish y’all the best.

At the same time they had 120,000 new accounts the other day and limited them. They are very afraid. Their math isn’t wrong. We can buy a share of 30 of these top earner. Lol.

They've double screwed DogeCoin. Joke crypto or not, RH freezing Buys with Instant Deposit while allowing it for all other stocks just tanked the price.
The difference of why Doge tanks so much more than the other nonsense they are doing is you can trade GME, AMC, NOK, BIT & ETH at far more outlets.

DOGE isn't on coinbase. I can't use Binance in NY. Most of it's trade is through RH, and I don't want to get in bed on Crypto on places that don't feel legit. (Whatever legit means these days, because RH ain't that)

So Bit & ETH could hold their stock price, but DOGE tanked because it's not widely available. Which also makes sense because up until a few days ago, had very little growth.

I like Doge at 2,3,4,5,6,7 cents, and me purchasing it, is because I like it, want to hold a ton of DOGE at a low price, and see where it goes. Maybe I get out in a month, a year, or 5 years. Who knows. The same with GameStop, if I bet a thousand or two, and I lose it all (which won't happen, I'll be able to recoup some %) then so be it. It is what it is. But what's infuriating is losing money because a finger was on the scale, and not because I got beat by the market.

But RH actively tanked a Crypto, and made it so only people with Balances that they let sit for some business days to be able to play.

I'm not transferring anything out of RH. LET ME EXPLAIN. These "meme stocks" if you try to transfer, you're looking at a week or a week and half where you can't do anything with it. That's so much risk.
I also refuse to give them $75.

I also need to stay on RH for DOGE, but my few shares in Apple, fractional share in Microsoft, few shares in Plug, and couple in Aphria, and my few Ethereum are getting sold, the second they break even.

essential1 essential1 bro if you ever need advice feel free to just PM me - I have been clamoring for NTers to not be on RH for years.

Also other brokerages will pay the transfer - it’s like transferring a 401k, you won’t lift a finger.

With all the other available options where they are willing to cover the cost to move to them, I just can't see why someone would want to stay on RH with all the ******* they've done within the past week.

Bro it was even before this - I wish someone would count the times I brought up my thoughts on RH
I'm giving guys the benefit of the doubt in case they never noticed the issues in the past, but after the ******* they've pulled and the co-founder going on CNN and lying, they simply cannot be trusted.

They've double screwed DogeCoin. Joke crypto or not, RH freezing Buys with Instant Deposit while allowing it for all other stocks just tanked the price.
The difference of why Doge tanks so much more than the other nonsense they are doing is you can trade GME, AMC, NOK, BIT & ETH at far more outlets.

DOGE isn't on coinbase. I can't use Binance in NY. Most of it's trade is through RH, and I don't want to get in bed on Crypto on places that don't feel legit. (Whatever legit means these days, because RH ain't that)

So Bit & ETH could hold their stock price, but DOGE tanked because it's not widely available. Which also makes sense because up until a few days ago, had very little growth.

I like Doge at 2,3,4,5,6,7 cents, and me purchasing it, is because I like it, want to hold a ton of DOGE at a low price, and see where it goes. Maybe I get out in a month, a year, or 5 years. Who knows. The same with GameStop, if I bet a thousand or two, and I lose it all (which won't happen, I'll be able to recoup some %) then so be it. It is what it is. But what's infuriating is losing money because a finger was on the scale, and not because I got beat by the market.

But RH actively tanked a Crypto, and made it so only people with Balances that they let sit for some business days to be able to play.

I'm not transferring anything out of RH. LET ME EXPLAIN. These "meme stocks" if you try to transfer, you're looking at a week or a week and half where you can't do anything with it. That's so much risk.
I also refuse to give them $75.

I also need to stay on RH for DOGE, but my few shares in Apple, fractional share in Microsoft, few shares in Plug, and couple in Aphria, and my few Ethereum are getting sold, the second they break even.

💯

With all the other available options where they are willing to cover the cost to move to them, I just can't see why someone would want to stay on RH with all the ****ery they've done within the past week.

It's not just the cover of the cost, that's fine. It's on the GME, NOK, AMC stuff that I don't want any lag where I can't access it as the transfer is trying to clear. (ALSO they are short term stocks). Once I decide what my price is for each of them, I'll set it, and transfer the money out when it sells.

On the other end, I can't get DOGE anywhere. If I could, I'd be out sans the high risk stocks going on for the above reason. If I could get DOGE elsewhere, I'd buy my entire current holding (which would be at a cheaper avg because they tanked the market) then sell what I have on RH when they open it back up, and make a few grand in the process. But because Binance isn't available in NY, I'm stuck. If someone wants to point me in a legit direction, I'll do it.

I have one stock on WeBull because I was already starting to move once RH did its dirt, but then WeBull did the same. So they're out too. I bought a share of GME when they tanked it back down under 300

I'm on Fidelity, and gearing up my few long terms to get moved over. Truthfully, I've followed the stock market a bit for a while, but just recently got in (It's been a meaning to thing for years, but I've been broke up until the last couple years)

🧐🤔

20210129_214355.jpg

Back
Top Bottom