OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

With all the legal trouble FB is going through, is this a buy the rumor sell the news play? Might remove it from my long term holds if they really have to let go of Instagram and WhatsApp.

Appreciate the views y’all. FB, like GOOGL, is probably worth more broken up than together. WhatsApp hasn’t been monetized and now they’re ripping off WeChat. Take a look at the numbers they do as a comp. Shops can add 20-50 billion revenue in time. Instagram has to be worth a pretty penny on its own. Oculus is an up and coming product that is finally entering the mainstream fold. They’ll never break these big tech companies up, but I wouldn’t be a seller on that news or fear. Personally, I have been considering going long FB and I see it as a $400 stock end of year and trillion dollar market cap for sure. The main reason I haven’t bought and held it is the fact that I can’t find the room for it in my account without sacrificing stocks that are growing faster and have longer runways at the moment. If I didn’t have three safety stocks in Apple Nvidia and Disney, I’d be adding FB for that role but since I’m pretty much a growth investor, I can’t swing it. SQ and SHOP are my only two growth stocks with over a $100 billion market cap, and I’m personally only looking for new stocks under a $50 billion market cap at this point (unless a great deal is to be had somewhere). If FB came down to 200, however, things could change because that’s too cheap.

Abnb went public at what $68. Then jumped to $144 and had since slightly jumped up? The only winners are early generators.

CVLB is the CML Pro company to watch. Reading now. Pm if you want some notes on it.

interesting company that seems to be focused on hair logs, dermatology and remote medicine.Thin name and small float.

this is not a recommendation so be aware of that...

CVLB is the CML Pro company to watch. Reading now. Pm if you want some notes on it.

interesting company that seems to be focused on hair logs, dermatology and remote medicine.Thin name and small float.

this is not a recommendation so be aware of that...

Just looked - insiders own 13 of the 21 WOW

Quick glance - like it quite a bit - much stronger than HIMS

I got a pretty long watchlist sometimes I see a good setup on something before I can even scroll to the bottom

been trading SPY in both directions
And if I miss the downtrend on spy I just look at other tickers
Because if SOY reversed into the red it’s bringing something along with it

Just looked - insiders own 13 of the 21 WOW

Quick glance - like it quite a bit - much stronger than HIMS
I’ll text you the dossier. Main reason it didn’t get recommended was the lack of a defensible moat to make it possible to hold confidently in any drawdowns.

I wouldn’t mind TDOC snatching this up or implementing something like this or grabbing capsule or something to have a remote medication offering.

What’s the deal with Tesla....I get the robotaxi was in works for while now but I always Assumed they would come up with new style car.....with the timeline being late 21 early 22....what cars? They are going to use lease give backs? Is their plan is to assume people won’t mind sharing road with robotaxis that look exactly like their car? If so bad idea imo.....

I focused my portfolio a bit this past week. Need to research and decide on the next position i want to build. Definitely interested in ROKU, SQ, AAPL, TDOC.

currently holding:
TSLA
NNDM
PLTR
CURI (only 50 shares)

Current goal is to get to 100 shares of TSLA before it hits $1000
Awesome holdings fam. NNDM has been unbelievable and every offering has been eaten up right away. Lots of demand there. Can’t go wrong with any of those new stocks.

Back
Top Bottom