OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

It's time.

Attachments

• GNR_NOK.jpg
    GNR_NOK.jpg
    404.6 KB · Views: 318
What’s the deal with Tesla....I get the robotaxi was in works for while now but I always Assumed they would come up with new style car.....with the timeline being late 21 early 22....what cars? They are going to use lease give backs? Is their plan is to assume people won’t mind sharing road with robotaxis that look exactly like their car? If so bad idea imo.....
Do people care what their taxi looks like though? Yellow NYC taxis are the last thing I’d pick to wheel around in and with Uber/Lyft you dont get any say in the matter.
Im sure down the line a taxi-specific model could be under consideration, but its not needed to get things started. With Models S 3 X Y, cybertruck, new $25k model i think there will be plenty of options for differentiation. The lease give backs are an easy way to build this fleet and the revenue streams will be crazy. I dont think the majority of people will care as long as they get to where they need to go as cheap as possible

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm can you recommend a course or video(s) to learn to read graphs and learn terms? I do long term investing in “safe” companies and hold throughout the dips/highs. But I really want to get into short term investing , thanks in advance !

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm can you recommend a course or video(s) to learn to read graphs and learn terms? I do long term investing in “safe” companies and hold throughout the dips/highs. But I really want to get into short term investing , thanks in advance !
two books I highly recommend William o’neil’s how to make money in stocks and Brian Shannon’s technical analysis using multiple time frames. Google Japanese candlesticks and candlestick patterns, familiarize yourself there. Also check out investors underground’s YouTube channel. It’s all day trading based, but the chart patterns and ideas are the same on a longer scale. The rest will come from studying charts and learning to spot patterns in progress.
Stock market no different from the turnip market tell me I’m wrong.
Options are just like turnips since they expire

Do people care what their taxi looks like though? Yellow NYC taxis are the last thing I’d pick to wheel around in and with Uber/Lyft you dont get any say in the matter.
Im sure down the line a taxi-specific model could be under consideration, but its not needed to get things started. With Models S 3 X Y, cybertruck, new $25k model i think there will be plenty of options for differentiation. The lease give backs are an easy way to build this fleet and the revenue streams will be crazy. I dont think the majority of people will care as long as they get to where they need to go as cheap as possible

People riding the taxis won’t care.....but if I ‘m paying for a 40k-90k Tesla I ‘m not going to like that my car is now known as the hottest taxi......what about new buyers...they see the model they are eying looks like the taxi that everyone is talking about? That’s not appealing and hurts the brand imo......if lets say Uber contracted bmw to build their cars....bmw is not building a car that looks anything like their fleet of best sellers

They built this cool brand and they will risk ruining it for taxi $,🤢

People riding the taxis won’t care.....but if I ‘m paying for a 40k-90k Tesla I ‘m not going to like that my car is now known as the hottest taxi......what about new buyers...they see the model they are eying looks like the taxi that everyone is talking about? That’s not appealing and hurts the brand imo......if lets say Uber contracted bmw to build their cars....bmw is not building a car that looks anything like their fleet of best sellers
That aftermarket taxi dump with half removed decals and lights is going to BOOM.

They built this cool brand and they will risk ruining it for taxi $,🤢
I see your point, im sure they will have it all figured out. If that means all the taxis are Model 3/25k car or all taxis are 3+ year old models, that shouldnt deter new buyers. The people that care about that type of thing will probably be in a performance variant or a better model.

two books I highly recommend William o’neil’s how to make money in stocks and Brian Shannon’s technical analysis using multiple time frames. Google Japanese candlesticks and candlestick patterns, familiarize yourself there. Also check out investors underground’s YouTube channel. It’s all day trading based, but the chart patterns and ideas are the same on a longer scale. The rest will come from studying charts and learning to spot patterns in progress.

Options are just like turnips since they expire

will be coppin today and locking myself away for a month reading up. Appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom