OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Figured. Let’s just say I know someone very high up there, their focus is less remote telemedicine and more deliveries and expansion.Think DoorDash but for medicine. Also PillPak doesn’t come close, Amazon might’ve screwed that one up.
thanks for the info. So how does this work, it’s basically then going to rite aid for me or is it like a warehouse that they deliver out of?
Anyone seen futures? 🙃
Need 350 spy and 290 qqq please. Thanks.
Hope y’all bot some hedges. You’re going to see hard selling for the first half hour tomorrow. I’m not worried long term by any means, I think we’ll get a nice flush this week and then start to recover. It’ll be the bounce that you need to pay attention to.

My boy threw 2k in on Thursday purely as a way to "stick it to the man".

I think he came up 2k+ on bb since he was following wsb and got in early so he didn't care
Love this. Stick it to the man. Meanwhile the man is the reason we have the ability to utilize the stock market as a wealth generation machine to escape our mundane lives and provide for our families and retirement. People are ******* stupid. The goal should always be to make money. The man has infinite liquidity. They don’t lose. They only win bigger and bigger each time.

thanks for the info. So how does this work, it’s basically then going to rite aid for me or is it like a warehouse that they deliver out of?

It's actually a pretty game changing service. I worked as a retail pharmacist at a Rite Aid and from my experience Capsule definitely changed the game. I use them if I need to pick anything up.

Once you download the app, they ask you for your doctor (for new meds or refills) or pharmacy (if you need to transfer old meds). Upload your insurance information. Choose a delivery window and thats it. Any issues they text you or chat through the app. Pretty cool since they let you track your delivery real time. You never have to go to any pharmacy, it's all through their app.

From my knowledge, the location they have in NYC is pretty much the warehouse they deliver out of to all the boroughs.

This whole ‘stick it to the man’ nonsense is just a new marketing scheme for a classic pump and dump.
Pump and dumps are inherently selfish. So many regular Joe’s bag holding absolute crap. Many can’t get out soon enough as the hold the line folks secretly cash out. It’s a wicked game folks. Be cautious.
Has anyone ever analyzed pump and dumps and weighed the winners vs losers. Just look at doge. It hit .0800 and has since dumped. How many are caught holding? How many got in and out as it peaked? I applaud the us against them mentality but when crap hits the fan, everyone protects themselves and become selfish. There is no true bond imho. Everyone has their own risk tolerance

Last edited:
It's actually a pretty game changing service. I worked as a retail pharmacist at a Rite Aid and from my experience Capsule definitely changed the game. I use them if I need to pick anything up.

Once you download the app, they ask you for your doctor (for new meds or refills) or pharmacy (if you need to transfer old meds). Upload your insurance information. Choose a delivery window and thats it. Any issues they text you or chat through the app. Pretty cool since they let you track your delivery real time. You never have to go to any pharmacy, it's all through their app.

From my knowledge, the location they have in NYC is pretty much the warehouse they deliver out of to all the boroughs.
Wow so if my wife has birth control ready for pick up at Walgreens and I don’t want to get it, capsule will bring it to us? Or are we working strictly through Capsule from now on? Seems like Amazon for medicine?

I’m exiting IPOE. I don’t like that they sell order flow data and chamath is out here cheerleading them for doing what Robinhood does. This could be a pr issue and I’d forego this investment and allocate it toward SQ instead. I could be very wrong to do this and miss an opportunity, but if I don’t love a stock, I can’t get the conviction I need to stick behind it during volatility.

i also think this becomes a headwind for SoFi, Robinhood and anyone else who tries on selling order flow. There’s going to be regulation that comes from this.

Last edited:
Ehh it already rallied from down 110 BPS to 50 now. We're not going off the cliff.
I want to be with you, I really do. But based on the charts I am looking at, the only thing that is going to BRIEFLY derail this sell-off is going to be the little poop stimmy that may or may not get passed. I really do think those perpetual bears are going to start the "I told you so" chants in the next few weeks. Hell, I have been 90% cash since December because these valuations are egregious.

I am probably wrong and this is not financial advice. All stocks have Fine Fundamentals. Buy the dip. Buy the High. Buy Pluto.

Wow so if my wife has birth control ready for pick up at Walgreens and I don’t want to get it, capsule will bring it to us? Or are we working strictly through Capsule from now on? Seems like Amazon for medicine?

Working strictly through Capsule. Capsule is the pharmacy.

So if you have medications at Walgreens, you can have Capsule transfer them from Walgreens to Capsule through the app and set up the delivery. Or she can have her doctor send the prescription directly to Capsule.

Working strictly through Capsule. Capsule is the pharmacy.

So if you have medications at Walgreens, you can have Capsule transfer them from Walgreens to Capsule through the app and set up the delivery. Or she can have her doctor send the prescription directly to Capsule.
Oh ok. That’s pretty seamless it seems like and that’s cool. I wonder how their margins are and how profitable it is to operate.

I know that COVID was unique but imagine for a second that it wasn't all that special. Pretend the only thing that COVID did was inflate the market even more than it normally gets inflated prior to a correction. Then realize that we saw a lower low on the last correction in December of 2018. March of 2020 printed an even lower low (I know, I know, because of COVID). For giggles let's just use averages from the last corrections. The bolded is as rough a prediction as you can get. I am not married to these numbers, but rather see them as the most draconian. Ridiculous right? Well read this UK Variant

1612143498885.png

sp.JPG

Attachments

• 1612143643114.png
    1612143643114.png
    16 KB · Views: 575
How is capsule different than cvs pharmacy or express scripts? My companies insurance offers free online delivery prescription fees, but everyone else is considered retail. In person pickup has had increased fees for years now.

How is capsule different than cvs pharmacy or express scripts? My companies insurance offers free online delivery prescription fees, but everyone else is considered retail. In person pickup has had increased fees for years now.

You don’t have to wait in line or leave the house.
Better prices on meds if you don’t have insurance.
No insurance issues.
More privacy.
You can text the pharmacists.

Im very very very curious about their profits as well. They are killing the NYC market, especially during the pandemic. I know they opened new locations in San Francisco and Miami, we’ll see how that goes.

I know that COVID was unique but imagine for a second that it wasn't all that special. Pretend the only thing that COVID did was inflate the market even more than it normally gets inflated prior to a correction. Then realize that we saw a lower low on the last correction in December of 2018. March of 2020 printed an even lower low (I know, I know, because of COVID). For giggles let's just use averages from the last corrections. The bolded is as rough a prediction as you can get. I am not married to these numbers, but rather see them as the most draconian. Ridiculous right? Well read this UK Variant

1612143498885.png

sp.JPG
The variants are part of the reason I started hedging. What’s that first chart? Is that a predictive indicator or something? Just curious how the construction of it came to be. I’ve got some “crash” puts for March that would be very lucrative if they printed

igotthatstock igotthatstock why is the purple inflection point dead center of the graph? Is that by choice? Couldn’t you have Gone to the right to where it’s not an extreme low, but two lower dips that are still moving up? One could push the potential chart upward with the 3-4 dips and rises that have sustained.

Every lowest of lows has had 7-9 rebounds. But your chart has the lowest points edging downward? I guess I’m not that pessimistic

Back
Top Bottom