OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Cant imagine how many pump and dumpers as well as actual firms are gonna try to harness the power of reddit now going forward.

QQQ is through the 322 supply zone, I'm comfortably going to close some short dated hedges and use my remaining cash for dip buys. SQ add this morning was a good look, glad I took it after seeing SPY and QQQ forming a higher low and creating a trend. Important to never stay biased and adjust to price action.

Reactions: HIM
If you're in FUBO, just know your fundamental risks and make a plan. Revenue growth is an amazing thing, but when your margins are negative and your focus is on an industry that is very capital intensive and you'll need to dedicate a lot of S&M costs to increase growth, it could become a very difficult journey. The advertising growth should be the real focus for them which could come cheaply compared to the sports betting side. If you're ok with the risks, do you, otherwise, scale and trail.

dragonnife dragonnife if you own warrants when the deal is finalized you are able to exercise them to buy the stock at $11.5.

The gap between $11.5 and the current common stock is massive.
So if you were to long IPOE, it would be smart to buy the warrants instead?

when companies allow their employees to buy company stock, are they buying warrants? I never understood how companies who opt to buy shares are able to buy stocks at the their lowest of that quarter.

but-why.gif

no1 looks to him for new music, much less his opinion on music...or anything else for that matter...i don't get it.

dragonnife dragonnife most companies give RSU (restricted stock units) that vest over time

At Amazon, for instance, you receive lets say 1k of units that vest over the next 4 years. They basically lock you in to a 4 year contract - Y1 = 5%, Y2 = 15%, Y3 = 25% etc

Back
Top Bottom