OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

DOCU ESTC ETSY FVRR AAPL APPS GRWG IIPR MDB NET NTLA OKTA PENN PINS PLTR (bounce play) RDFN ROKU SE SHOP SNAP TTD and ARKG all look good for tomorrow. Doesn’t mean they’re all going to work, you have to learn how to create and execute a plan that fits your style. But these are all chart patterns you should be looking for when searching for a new trade to make. Not some bull**** hot boiler room pump and dump that isn’t sustainable. There’s 5-15% that can be made at minimum from these set ups IF they work out. Doesn’t mean they will, remember that. If you need help understanding what the play is, lmk the stock and I’ll draw it out on a chart for you. But for you new guys it’s important to see this stuff for yourself first to train the eye and then ask questions when you’re unsure or want confirmation.

creating a plan from there is a bit harder because that’s when you deal with sizing and emotions, but keep it simple with these basic rules, starter position that you can afford to risk $1-3 on, only adding into a position if a trend forms (higher lows and higher highs, stock moving up and to the right), having a defined stop and sticking to it, raising the stop as the trade works, having a defined area to trim and take targets or sell completely.

I’m definitely not trading all of those tomorrow. I probably if I even trade any of them would focus on apple, pins, apps, arkg, MDB

take a look at CRWD. It’s not ready yet, but what chart does it look like from above that it can become?

look at TSLA never lost Friday’s low, never had a reason to sell. Strong one.
WTF happened to CRWD AH?

After licking my wounds today, 90% of my losses were from two **** trades. Straight up. Just got lazy and lost $800. It can be fixed.

Hope so but it’s not one quarter I’m after, it’s the next 5 years. I won’t be satisfied until this shares a the same market cap as SNAP.

I'm with you been holding since May and agree with everything you said bout it. Haven't sold any and bought more over the months. But can't lie seeing those 20-30% run in AH was nice!

Will new traders give up after losing a lot on meme stocks? Or will they look long term?
I have three long term plays that went green today. (Pge, merc, ups). As long as my money doesn’t lose a cent year over year, I’m okay capturing dividends on many of these.

:rofl:On popeyes.com

1612323138071.png

DOCU ESTC ETSY FVRR AAPL APPS GRWG IIPR MDB NET NTLA OKTA PENN PINS PLTR (bounce play) RDFN ROKU SE SHOP SNAP TTD and ARKG all look good for tomorrow. Doesn’t mean they’re all going to work, you have to learn how to create and execute a plan that fits your style. But these are all chart patterns you should be looking for when searching for a new trade to make. Not some bull**** hot boiler room pump and dump that isn’t sustainable. There’s 5-15% that can be made at minimum from these set ups IF they work out. Doesn’t mean they will, remember that. If you need help understanding what the play is, lmk the stock and I’ll draw it out on a chart for you. But for you new guys it’s important to see this stuff for yourself first to train the eye and then ask questions when you’re unsure or want confirmation.

creating a plan from there is a bit harder because that’s when you deal with sizing and emotions, but keep it simple with these basic rules, starter position that you can afford to risk $1-3 on, only adding into a position if a trend forms (higher lows and higher highs, stock moving up and to the right), having a defined stop and sticking to it, raising the stop as the trade works, having a defined area to trim and take targets or sell completely.

I’m definitely not trading all of those tomorrow. I probably if I even trade any of them would focus on apple, pins, apps, arkg, MDB

take a look at CRWD. It’s not ready yet, but what chart does it look like from above that it can become?

Can u talk about confirming a breakout? Seems a common issue for me is going in on a breakout only to have it reverse. Or even worse it reverses, take out my stop below the breakout, and then continues higher. Find myself missing a majority of the move waiting, or just death by a thousand cuts taking a bunch of stop losses.

I’m interested if the offer stands. Whenever you have time bro. Roku or Apple, whichever illustrates the point better. Or anyone really.

I didn't get my fill on $70-$75 C''s for PINS. I expect some good happenings though...
Buying a house so I'm all cash but some AAPL shares I haven't sold.

Interested in how you approach something like this. I consider it the hottest IPO of the year. It will make ABNB look like a run of the mill SPAC.

How do I get the best price? What platform / avenue?

The best way is to be an accredited investor and get 1st dibs :lol:.

Last edited:
Interested in how you approach something like this. I consider it the hottest IPO of the year. It will make ABNB look like a run of the mill SPAC.

How do I get the best price? What platform / avenue?

This is very much so in my wheelhouse and I’m buying regardless of price - that being said this isn’t a 30B company at all.

SPWR anyone? Great company. Great panels. Damn it was 6 bucks when they installed my panels and I was so impressed. It’s 43 now.

I have all my $ in a couple vanguard mutual funds but lately I’ve been thinking about opening a Roth and moving some there. It would be worth it to the tax benefits right? For my mutual fund I knew you paid taxes on gains but thought it was only when you withdrew :blush: I didn’t realize I was paying the past couple years

if I open a Roth also with vanguard and move my money there I would be able to reinvest in the same mutual funds right? But I would lose my entry positions from 2 years ago?

i don’t have any new $ to deposit so I would be transferring from my mutual fund to max out the Roth, at least for this year

Back
Top Bottom