OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Hope GOEV gets a taste of that....

Apple is not the type to just wake up and now start working on this....they must have designs/specs approved for at least a year now....I can see cars hitting streets in 23 very limited....how they like it
I think 2024 is their target launch. But yeah there were rumors before of this partnership which Apple shot down. So this has been in the works for a while. If its actually fully autonomous, itll be WILD expensive when they come out :lol:

I don't known any of ARK funds, but I do invest in their biggest holdings individually and follow their trades. I really should start a position, I'm tempted to move AAPL into ARKK.

I don't known any of ARK funds, but I do invest in their biggest holdings individually and follow their trades. I really should start a position, I'm tempted to move AAPL into ARKK.
Same way. I have no reason to buy their funds (aside from ARKG) because I already the majority of their highest weighted stocks (minus Tesla smh)

medium.com/health-assurance/how-technology-is-going-to-change-your-annual-physical-114c09a6d111
LONG HAAC I split my units and warrants for $39 which should be a nice arbitrage profit since the HAACU premium was just $1 to HAAC and came with 1/4 warrants and the warrants are going for $3. Unless my math is really bad which is possible because I’m not good at it.

Shoutout all the Seattle folk in here, Soufend in here yessur.

I finally came into the game after the homies got Robinhood last year and been tellin me about it, I got in right before GME started poppin off... I thought it was crazy just cus I was really getting into the game didn't realize it was really viral til a week later. Feel like I came in at one of the craziest time ever hah.

Shoutout Zo on the SNDL I got in a 80 cents but only got 20 shares hah cuz I just wanted to try it and see what happens... now I'm wondering what its real potential is.

Right now STPK is the one that's hittin for me.

Def took an L on AMC but nothing too heavy hah but we on the way up!

I was looking at ARKQ, Autonomous transport and robotics, 3D printing, energy storage. Entry point was a bit lower than the rest of their offerings.
Not as popular as ARKK, ARKW, or ARKG, but decent returns nonetheless. If you like the holdings within the fund. Go for it.

Yall have a group chat or something? I need help with investing. I have been self studying via YouTube but there are so many directions to go. I would appreciate an invite.

Gm and f will need bailouts to survive

waymo will be dropped soon cause it won’t make money

Lets go PINS
My guess is Waymo gets licensed out to all the other manufacturers the same way Android is licensed out. Tesla has all of the data so there’s a sizable advantage but Waymo is close. Then cruise.

Regret selling my full position of PYPL. Looking for a re-entry, but no idea when that opportunity will happen.

Back
Top Bottom