OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

No I meant what’s his analysis - lets be forward thinking and make a play here

tupac003 tupac003

T-mobile had a good qtr and beat estimates. Talking heads on CNBC see this stock taking off.

I wouldn't ask me for analysis. I just bet on them and my calls should pay well tomorrow.

T-mobile had a good qtr and beat estimates. Talking heads on CNBC see this stock taking off.

I wouldn't ask me for analysis. I just bet on them and my calls should pay well tomorrow.

Gotcha - trying to understand the play other than the earnings beat, thanks

What a **** call AYX had. That’s two miserable quarters in a row. I added back some FSLY after looking at DDOG and AYX. The growth for FSLY blows the competition out and should see buying return faster than the other software names. Still have room to add more lower or higher.

gonna keep an eye on CHGG, wanna look into that one more. Ibd favorite and with some lackluster numbers going around the strongest should see the biggest returns.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm is the guy to ask for plays.
Days like today and honestly all week make me think otherwise :lol: I really have traded like crap and need to step back and get back to the process.

anyone take ZI after I mentioned it the other day cause I certainly didn’t :lol: :smh:

What a **** call AYX had. That’s two miserable quarters in a row. I added back some FSLY after looking at DDOG and AYX. The growth for FSLY blows the competition out and should see buying return faster than the other software names. Still have room to add more lower or higher.

gonna keep an eye on CHGG, wanna look into that one more. Ibd favorite and with some lackluster numbers going around the strongest should see the biggest returns.

Days like today and honestly all week make me think otherwise :lol: I really have traded like crap and need to step back and get back to the process.

anyone take ZI after I mentioned it the other day cause I certainly didn’t :lol: :smh:
I've had ZI on my watch list/next to buy list since it went public. Just have to do some more DD and watching how it was gonna move for a couple months before I got in.

What do you think/like bout it?

I've had ZI on my watch list/next to buy list since it went public. Just have to do some more DD and watching how it was gonna move for a couple months before I got in.

What do you think/like bout it?
Your concerns are actually why I didn’t take the trade but I liked the revenue growth and sales growth and the chart was lining up for a bounce. Idk how to value it long term just yet. This quarter will prove a lot. I’ve heard mixed things about their product as well but never used it so I wonder if anyone has first hand experience and could share.

Bought exela at .28-32.. Ugh wisj i held. Had alot of shares. Haha.

Sold all aal and Ba calls at the open..
Not a bad day. Holding till next week (maybe.)with spy. Bought it during the dip.

Screenshot_20200806-152051.png

Such a terrible climate to own banks though. They have so much pressure and little reward right now. Wish warren would jump on the tech train in his final years.

Bought exela at .28-32.. Ugh wisj i held. Had alot of shares. Haha.

Sold all aal and Ba calls at the open..
Not a bad day. Holding till next week (maybe.)with spy. Bought it during the dip.

Screenshot_20200806-152051.png

Looks like you got 2 "likes" on your StockTwits posts as well. :lol:

2nd and even possibly a 3rd stimulus is being priced into the gold and silver markets. We will see s sell-off if they don't pass the stimulus packages

i dunno man. all those slam downs in the morning for gold lost its effect. i feel like the first round stimulus is slowly creeping into gold and silver now and crypto following. 3rd round is def gonna happen considering the next crash/2nd wave of layoffs is on the way.

as for TMO i used to work for them and left in june. the merger was super huge and they are going aggressively hard working on integration. lots of new opportunities in that field if people want to apply there.

2nd and even possibly a 3rd stimulus is being priced into the gold and silver markets. We will see s sell-off if they don't pass the stimulus packages

You have sound logic in theory but following said logic would have played horribly. You called these two with your chest out if I remember correctly: AAPL <$200, NVDA <$100. Uff-da.

Trump and the GOP single handedly are tanking the market with their stupidity. Plus side is the pullback is good for business and prevents an all out crash but man are they morons. What happens when China says we’re banning Apple and SBUX, etc.

FSLY dumping this is good for business. Not fighting it today, got my orders set, already filled one around 85.30.

CHGG is an interesting one that I've finally looked into. Rising net income, decent revenue growth.

Peeled a lil CRWD off since it's tanking and wanted to free up cash. Down to my core size in that one.

Back
Top Bottom