OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I’m looking to unload my MSFT here and trim some of my PINS. Want to raise some more cash thinking we see a huge push lower off the open and a reversal again.
Yah I'm bought MSFT back around 190 so if it gets close to that or below I'll probably buy more but my accounts taken a hit this passed week and of course I let the FOMO get the best of me and bought a couple shares of tesla high as hellll and been regretting that. Usually pretty good bout waiting til I get a price I'm comfortable with but it got the best of me haha

What are looking to do? Grow your cash or looking at anything specific?

Tesla tumblin
1599567669563.png

ZM is an $800 stock based on valuation and earnings growth but if it goes to $300 first, it will be a great buying opportunity.
Wow, love that you are willing to change your take on things :lol: I’ll love to add in at that level. Only grabbed one share premarket to get a feel.

we’re not reversing until the Nasdaq hits 10,857.
FROG 9/16 ipo $33-37

Wow, love that you are willing to change your take on things :lol: I’ll love to add in at that level. Only grabbed one share premarket to get a feel.

we’re not reversing until the Nasdaq hits 10,857.
FROG 9/16 ipo $33-37

What's up with this JFROG? I've looked into it a little bit and seems like a great company, what's your views on it?

LULU, PTON, and CHWY this week. Becky's last stand? Or are we about to see Becky have a breakdown...

anyone with some good option plays?

got in on $save this morning, nice 80% so far

Spotlight pick is BIGC. Lmk if you want some thoughts about them. I grabbed two shares as a feeler since they have earnings.

added 3 shares of zm today and 5 of PYPL. Looking to add 2 more zm at some point.

PTON blew their load too early. Now, the expectations are priced in. I was expecting the new products/price cuts to be announced on their earnings call. I'm going to trim my position even more before earnings now.

Back
Top Bottom