OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Saw my AMD buy 2 years ago. Should’ve held on
1599693146645.png

CRWD slowly creeping back up. Looking to break even on it and move on :smh:
What was your plan for that trade? 85% revenue growth. High gross margins. It’s one of my favorite growth stocks. Just understand your timeline and plan and stick to it. Keep perspective.

wife is being induced tonight. Let’s hope our daughter comes out tomorrow by the open.

What was your plan for that trade? 85% revenue growth. High gross margins. It’s one of my favorite growth stocks. Just understand your timeline and plan and stick to it. Keep perspective.

wife is being induced tonight. Let’s hope our daughter comes out tomorrow by the open.
Congratulations.

It was supposed to be a hold prior to their earnings call and then move on to something else. They just happened to tank the same day and even more the following.

Congrats G!

Explain like I'm five: what exactly does Snowflake do? I checked their website and I am still clueless about their product. How is their cloud service different from, say, a Dropbox?

It’s hilarious that the Robinhood boys are going to be in on this and pump it to the moon.
I’ve got a buddy who is basically super conservative to finally realize how powerful growth stocks can be and he’s gonna invest in snow. Even my dad is interested. This **** is going to hit 150-200 or fail completely day 1 like Facebook :lol: I think I’m gonna trim my add in shop last week and create some extra powder to add into snow on after the initial buy.

basically an emergency c section but baby is out and they’re both safe and healthy :pimp:

I’ve got a buddy who is basically super conservative to finally realize how powerful growth stocks can be and he’s gonna invest in snow. Even my dad is interested. This **** is going to hit 150-200 or fail completely day 1 like Facebook :lol: I think I’m gonna trim my add in shop last week and create some extra powder to add into snow on after the initial buy.

basically an emergency c section but baby is out and they’re both safe and healthy :pimp:

Aren't you supposed to tell him to invest in more growth stocks expecting that most will probably fail so that he needs one or a few to succeed?

I mean you follow the growth and abandon ship when the growth story changes. I would think you should hold a few growth stocks for the reason you brought up and mix in some lesser volatile names and more mature companies to diversify your risk. But I wouldn’t be buying a bunch in case a few fail and one succeeds. Buy the best because they’re the best and trim the laggards.

Congrats pimpin! Glad to hear everything went good and that the lady and baby are doing fine!

Back
Top Bottom