OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I'm waiting for the pattern of the market to take shape in the next month. E.g. Will it be sideways? if so, what will the peaks and troughs be. Then I jump in on those troughs. Market looking good today though.

And yes, in for SNOW. Been doing by DD on SNOW in terms of their product in the past couple of week. I work on enterprise software that mostly interacts with Oracle on-prem db's for the last decade (and during my technical years, trouble shooting Oracle related issues as well. I'm in a leadership role now so yay for me =P).

SNOW is the next Oracle. Mother effin game changer. I can't believe Oracle let these guys through the market and will get their butts handed to them for db cloud computing. As we all know, cloud is the future. It's what made MSFT relevant again and out of their plateau (thanks Satya Nadella).

I'm waiting for the pattern of the market to take shape in the next month. E.g. Will it be sideways? if so, what will the peaks and troughs be. Then I jump in on those troughs. Market looking good today though.

And yes, in for SNOW. Been doing by DD on SNOW in terms of their product in the past couple of week. I work on enterprise software that mostly interacts with Oracle on-prem db's for the last decade (and during my technical years, trouble shooting Oracle related issues as well. I'm in a leadership role now so yay for me =P).

SNOW is the next Oracle. Mother effin game changer. I can't believe Oracle let these guys through the market and will get their butts handed to them for db cloud computing. As we all know, cloud is the future. It's what made MSFT relevant again and out of their plateau (thanks Satya Nadella).
What price is too high?

What price is too high?

That I cannot say. The thing with IPOs is that you can only do so much fundamental analysis. E.g. For their earnings on a quarterly and yearly basis, are their the numbers high than the previous quarter and the same point the year before? For me, part of my fundamental analysis on a stock is the quarterly earnings and yearly earnings have been consistently increasing in the past 3 quarters and years.

The numbers that SNOW supposedly have shows that their revenues have started to go on an upward trend.

So for me, I am basing my pick on SNOW based on partial fundamental analysis - I like and believe in their product. However, it is still somewhat of a gamble of not knowing their income statements yet.

Gotcha. The stuff I’ve been reading sounds like it’s been hyped so much and the $100-$110 ipo is overpriced... I have no idea

Back
Top Bottom