OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

2 traders on CNBC just say they couldn't even get their orders filled for SNOW if that tells you anything.. one was pete najarian and the other stephen weiss who founded short hills capital

What's the point of blindly buying snow at the $200 level this time? Sheeeeesh.

Makes me wonder how hyped airbnb will be.

Feels like fb first day.

And I hope it tanks the same way FB did on it’s IPO day too :lol:.

From what I’ve read, they’re very reliant on AWS, but Amazon has their own data service, Redshift. While not as nearly successful, what’s stopping Amazon from just further developing Redshift and taking business from SNOW or just raising prices on them?

I didn't realize SNOWs float was only 10%? I'll sit on the sideline and look for other entry points...my max was $200

Went way too high on both didn't even attempted to buy. I guess I'll be waiting to see if they get to a price point that feels good after the lock up.

Getting smoked on frog. Got in at 74.50. Huge mistake. Only 5 shares but sheesh. If you want to play snow, crm could be a decent proxy.

What about a Snow put?

Edit- I guess options aren’t available til 5 days after ipo, with other qualifications met

Salesforce and even Berkshire Hathaway will both be buying 3.1 million stocks, good for $500,000,000 in total. They got to buy them for $80 per share.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
Is that how it works? Crm and brk got to buy 3M and 4M shares at $80? That’s wild

The hell is up with GME? Almost at +20% today. Everytime I think about selling, it does this :lol:

EDIT: Looming PS5 price and release date...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom