OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Netlfix isn't apart of streaming... netflix defined what most Americans consider streaming. "Binging" would not be in the American lexicon if it weren't for Netflix. It's puzzling why apple would venture into an industry in which they are so outmatched. However, Apple TV has the rights to the next Scorcese/DiCaprio film, which is the type of movie that connects with Apple's base audience

100%. Apple pivoted from being a phone company to a tech lifestyle company at the right time. They're building out their ecosystem and doing it the best imo. They'll continue to expand and grow for the foreseeable future even if Apple TV fails. And if it does fail, hopefully they buy out a competitor.

Keep in mind, Apple was revived due to the ipod.

I remember back in 04 during one of my MIS classes, we were all talking about how apple went from $40 to $80, so it was too late to jump in because it was too expensive. LOLOLOL.

The proff was also talking about how apple should collabo or buy palm and have a palm pilot type of phone at the back of an ipod. Fun times.

i need some help guys
on my 401k i have a split with TRRNX(company match) and VFIAX(equivalent to VOO) which mirrors the S&P500

would you guys recommend a total market mutual/etf for my Roth ?

I already have some diversification with growth stocks, dividend stocks, blue chip stocks between my ROTH and Brokerage accounts

jumped into 5 shares of vrm, 1 share of snow, added 2 more shares of sq, 2 more of pypl and waiting for u to drop to start into some. looking at amd also if it hits 69.26. got a bid set. also got a bid set on vrm at 45 but I might cancel it

I would guess we have a red week next week...

Fed basically confirmed they are keeping rates at 0 for years to come, I'm buying.
Yup I’m buying lightly as well. Trying to figure out where to put the last piece of my cash.

I wanted to own Unity but not up here.

sold some Jan 22 put spreads in pins 40-35. For 3.2

Back
Top Bottom