OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

How is JPM allowed to publish analyst notes and price targets for a company (NKLA) that they have a stake in? Literally saying "GM deal still possible" is driving up the value of their stake by 4% without saying anything at all. This isn't price manipulation? Yes I'm salty.

How is JPM allowed to publish analyst notes and price targets for a company (NKLA) that they have a stake in? Literally saying "GM deal still possible" is driving up the value of their stake by 4% without saying anything at all. This isn't price manipulation? Yes I'm salty.

Reminds me of CDOs graded AAA. Yet these the managers of the CDOs and the rating agency are all under the same roof 😂😂😂😭

Reminds me of CDOs graded AAA. Yet these the managers of the CDOs and the rating agency are all under the same roof 😂😂😂😭
Or like the other handful of criminal activities JPM specifically has been caught for since the CDO crisis :lol: Nothing like a slap on the wrist to tell them how to act. Cant wait for this insider lockup to end.

Sold out of Etsy decided I rather ip my stake in shop be in the best for e-commerce. Trimmed DDOG in half again just to raise cash and will add back on the dip I think we might see when no stimulus comes together tomorrow. Looking to add shop on weakness. Putting in a handle just not sure how deep it’ll go

How does Navient make money from the student loan sector?
They are the servicers of those loans. So the interest from all of the education loans that college students have to payback.

That loan is deferred until graduation, or enrolled in a university but the interest builds.

They are the servicers of those loans. So the interest from all of the education loans that college students have to payback.

That loan is deferred until graduation, or enrolled in a university but the interest builds.

So if most loans are currently deferred due to COVID, they technically should have poor earnings right?

So if most loans are currently deferred due to COVID, they technically should have poor earnings right?

It depends on your interpretation of earnings in that industry and that business. If you focused on current earnings for alot of tech companies you would run for the hills

And remember loans deferred applies to those who have requested a deferrance or are still actively in school.

There is a whole generation paying these loans off right now.

And the loan cant be written off since it is in essence a government loan

And remember loans deferred applies to those who have requested a deferrance or are still actively in school

Not necessarily. All federal loans automatically have 0% interest (since April to Jan '21 I believe). Whether or not you want to pay during this time is up to you, but it doesnt count as a deference.

Bought back the shares I trimmed in DDOG made a mistake I think and will just buy more on weakness

looking to buy more FSLY tomorrow hopefully on a weak open

added one share of shop looking to add one more.

Closed my SNAP call. Decent gain of like 40%. Didnt want to hold into earnings tmrw and didnt want to risk a breakdown today. Will take the small profit and roll into something else. Maybe SNAP shares if there is a breakdown...
Smart move, I am looking to add after earnings if it takes a dip....

Not necessarily. All federal loans automatically have 0% interest (since April to Jan '21 I believe). Whether or not you want to pay during this time is up to you, but it doesnt count as a deference.
That is correct.

Let's not also forget that this 0 interest only applies to Gov backed loans not private ones.
Navient manages debt, purchases debt and offers loans as well.

You should explore there books to see how much rev is driven from the edd portion of the business relative to the other loan programs in last 10q or 10k.

Left big money on the table with my LOGI calls. Would have been up bigly.

But I didn't want to hold through earnings. Was disciplined and stuck with my rule. But damn...lol

Gonna be interesting to see if that stimulus deal gets done today. Nancy Pelosi said today is the deadline. Not trying to hold any options calls overnight.

Back
Top Bottom