OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

A component of a global sharing economy: personal selling of latent goods, services, and expertise
Examples:
Uber - sharing of an empty car seat
Fiverr - sharing of technical expertise
AirBnb - sharing of an empty bedroom
Coursera - sharing of applicable knowledge

The sharing economy is the future

He's a ****ing moron, but I respect your worry. Have you read any of the CML Pro dossiers? Those tell the full story, not the stubborn biased narrative that Beth Kindig and her stoolie are pushing that it's just a CDN.

Signal Sciences growing 85% with high GM's in an all stock deal will prop FSLY back up. The quarter was lost because of Trump's BS with TikTok not anything else. And it's a usage based model so they do run the risk of a slow down when customers see slowdowns on their end (just like TikTok who lost marketshare in India).

If ETSY can come down some more I'll probably be buying back in. Looking for 123 ideally but will settle if 130 is a floor

@everyone very nice upgrade on PINS from Goldman Sach with a PT of 61. It's holding the 200EMA very well so keep it on watch.
Expect some volatility in the chip sector with INTC reporting. I like AMD with the last Bitcoin move so watch 79.80ish for a step on the bullish side.
MU could also be played inside the current channel shown below. On a Thursday with same week expiration, reward can be substantial on almost a full dollar move.
Also watching NIO after TSLA's report. 28.48 could bring more upside.
Congrats if you played ALGN on earnings with almost a 100$ climb from 335.
Remember how market is volatile. Any comment in the news will affect our direction. Never attempt to hit a home run with a huge position. Aim for small and consistent.

Gents, check out the ZM chart. It's bouncing off the support of its uptrending channel. After a second bounce to confirm, this seems like an easy play for a january or feb $640 call (if its available).

@everyone I'm looking for MU to move back up as it was mostly affected by INTC and STX that reported yesterday. STX had numerous upgrades and is seeing a comeback premarket. Depending on the market direction, MU could see a 55plus test. 53.87 support remains.
OSTK has earnings next week but looks primed for a ramp up with analysts attention.
PINS also in the watchlist yesterday is still rising. 52 looks a easy number to achieved.
Our NIO swing is opening at the 27.50 resistance. Note that premiums were stagnant even if we climbed. Unless we start climbing well past that 27.60 line, I'll cut it early as risk reward is no longer there for me.
WHR after reporting strong results saw some profit taking on large volume. With upgrades and positive sentiment, I think we could see a bounce from here.
UAA should be on serious watch with current 14.48 resistance. We have very little resistance all the way up to 15.6.
We're Friday, morning after a debate. Let the market digest what they heard (or didn't hear).

@everyone Keep ROKU on watch. I'm looking for either a bounce entry at 220.29 or a break entry of 225.02 to get into calls.
Also watching BYND for a long entry over 172.53. Here's the chart for BYND. https://www.tradingview.com/x/rEsDQZ1W/

Last edited:
shaken out of Tesla, etsy and ESTC. added more veev and okta.

took a loss on a fsly bull put spread just to manage risk in case it continues getting smoked. still very long.

I sold Snap too early :frown:

Is spartan/fisker worth taking chance? Should be some kind of bump next week right?

I ‘m also watching LCA.

I sold Snap too early :frown:

Is spartan/fisker worth taking chance? Should be some kind of bump next week right?

I ‘m also watching LCA.
I will say Fisker is ambitious, and they have plans that they can execute. I'm not SUPER high on them, since I dont see them becoming a mass market competitor in the space; TSLA will control the market for probably a decade (unless NKLA delivers their cars LMAO **** Trevor) before anyone else can spin up to their production speed to actually compete. Fisker is more promising than Lucid, Hyliion, Faraday, or anyone not named Nio. I'd have more trust in Fisker than GM for a long term EV investment.

I dont think it's a bad play, but it wont be Tesla ever.

Closed out my VTI position in the Roth. Taking the gains on the overall market before election and moving those funds into LULU and CHWY. Becky portfolio getting overweight. Colder months and no reopening any time soon? More athleisure time, more online pet ordering (to continue the wild pet ownership surge in COVID puppies).

I like snap because I assume they are working on a copy of fb/twt/IG......, what’s to stop them with their own version of social media platform that is similar to them?

Back
Top Bottom