OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Scottrade

FTW.

Scottrade has alot of good analysis tools and screeners that do all of the work for you. As long as you understand basic investing concepts, you'll be goodto go. All of the internet trading sites have similar tools but I simply like how scottrade is set up and the trade commission is the lowest out of the majorwebsites.

However if you want to get into serious day trading, you need something a bit more DIRECT.
All of these internet trading sites have a delay. The prices aren't real time.

Originally Posted by CruThik3

What are you looking to go all in on?

If you're refering to a single stock or ETF...........
I wouldn't advise going all in on anything.

That's me though.

Of course not. LilChico seems to have inside info on pharma stocks. Previously he said he was going all in this week. So I was wondering which stocks he wasreferring to.

Originally Posted by CruThik3

Of course not. LilChico seems to have inside info on pharma stocks. Previously he said he was going all in this week. So I was wondering which stocks he was referring to.

gotcha.

If I had a lead, I go pretty heavy in myself though. So............
nerd.gif

im seriously trying not to lol. i knew it that it was gonna drop down but a little bit of my greed wanted me to stay.

ughhh i waited a little too long to exit out of my spng position.... 200 dollar profit gone....

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

watch GNVC...

anyone else in ANPI?

dang! wish i coulda known at the beginning of trading that these were going to be some good plays instead of just now logging on to NT and seeing that theyhave already gone up...any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated, thank you

-J23C

Last two trading days i've been hurting on the mining stocks and GLD. I'm confident I'm in the right place though for the long run.

Also got some Bank of America for the long run when house lending picks up...

Is it bad that I'm pretty much putting all my bets on the "looming" inflation?

heh im putting my money on NG once gold drops a little bit more in price. it is kinda bad because if you diversify you minimize risk.

Yeah...So they say, and so I figured.
laugh.gif
I just don't have enough money to diversify enough to not get torn apart, so I figure I might as well go all in.

hey how much do you need again to day trade? im being hampered by this one day wait before i get to sell anything...

Back
Top Bottom