OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

just got my feet wet with dryships
My Dad just called me yesterday and told me to buy that stock. The chart looks like its in an uptrend right now but it seems stagnant overall. I just opened an account with TradeKings

Last edited:

DRYS looks strong but I would wait for a pullback to get in at a lower, less risky price point for longer term trade. I think there will be an opportunity soon

Last edited:
Anyone who's much better at reading charts than me :lol: have any thoughts on YHOO, think it still has room to move? It's been great this yr so far :nerd:. Read that Alibaba is going to pursue its IPO in the US instead of Hong Kong. Alibaba is even bigger than Amazon, could be worth 100+billion

DRYS looks strong but I would wait for a pullback to get in at a lower, less risky price point for longer term trade. I think there will be an opportunity soon
Im hoping for a pullback soon when i first checked 2 days ago it was in the 3.40 range its at 3.80 now. Took a day for my Trade Kings account to open. What do you think is a good price to get in at?

Last edited:
YHOO looks pretty good, just broke past its buy point on higher than average volume and the EPS is good. There are better stocks in the same group with BIDU FB YNDX and SFUN however

YHOO looks pretty good, just broke past its buy point on higher than average volume and the EPS is good. There are better stocks in the same group with BIDU FB YNDX and SFUN however

Repped, gonna look into those, even if just to better understand the charts :smokin

Last edited:
Repped, gonna look into those, even if just to better understand the charts :smokin

Always man, I make 80% of my decisions with any stock based strictly on charts. Feel free to PM if you wanna discuss any chart related always trying to share what I know and learn new things.

SPY's been down 5 straight days. What does it mean???

I think the market is correcting, but I am also keeping an open mind. Like I said earlier, the general public and the news outlet sounded awfully optmistic, so that was a red flag. :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom