OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

nicefro, nice work..profit is profit.

If you're in HEB, have tight stops set incase news is bad because it'll drop like a rock.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

If you're in HEB, have tight stops set incase news is bad because it'll drop like a rock.
No doubt man. I didn't get too mad for that very reason. An 11% day is not bad by any means, compounded per week that's 200%, so it'sall good.

You live and you learn, it's not like I lost money.

andycrazn, no school in the summer for me, so no hyper-conservative stops to limit losses while I go to class.

Originally Posted by nicefro

No doubt man. I didn't get too mad for that very reason. An 11% day is not bad by any means, compounded per week that's 200%, so it's all good.

You live and you learn, it's not like I lost money.

andycrazn, no school in the summer for me, so no hyper-conservative stops to limit losses while I go to class.
your gonna love college then. so many opportunities lost being in class and all i can do is look at it through my blackberry. freaking collegedoesnt even support my laptop for wifi.

precious metals took a beating today, hopefully it will stay down so i can get a couple more ounces before it hits 1k.

You can predict which the market will go by looking at crude oil. It doesn't necessarily have to be that way though.

Super investor Warren Buffett, the cherry-coke-drinking Oracle of Omaha, owned 200 million shares of the Coca-Cola Company as of April 2009.
eek.gif
time to get in

andycrazn, remember, Buffett does not care how long it takes for something to go up.

He's an investor, not a trader.

yea i read up on his trading methods and its very simple yet complex. il probably use some of his methods and go long on some stocks.

man i need to get back in on ng. i shouldve held it yesturday and just averaged it down. etrade fees ftl

I tell folks to start trading with at least $2K and have margin...commissions eat up most of your profit.

well your right. but it can work both ways and i cant afford to lose. hopefully i can get a decent paying job in the summer so i can save up and just use it toget more stocks.

trying to get in on MGM or LVS but i cant find a good entry point yet. i have a feeling mgm is gonna drop like a rock

Here is a free tip. Check out some of the bio medical stocks in the north west. There is a company that just got a $5 ml investment to try and patent a cancerdrug.

^ 10,000 shares @ .80

XTENT, Inc. Receives Conditional Approval for Investigational Device Exemption of Custom NX(R) Drug Eluting Stent System from United States Food and DrugAdministration
6:50a ET June 4, 2009 (PR NewsWire)

^ 10,000 shares @ .80

XTENT, Inc. Receives Conditional Approval for Investigational Device Exemption of Custom NX(R) Drug Eluting Stent System from United States Food and Drug Administration
6:50a ET June 4, 2009 (PR NewsWire)
NICE!

How did you find this play?

Back
Top Bottom