OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Are you all getting in on the action?!
I was going to, but thought it was too late.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Are you all getting in on the action?!
I was going to, but thought it was too late.
frown.gif
if you check todays pharma companies you can see some of them have a similar pattern....... is drug companies the new bubble?

imo, If HEB breaks 3.98, it could run to 4.20ish

man! i coulda got into this earlier today at 2.60ish..but i thought it was too late to get in and make some money...smh at me..

-J23C

HEB - It'll go up a lot more ($5 - $12, possibly more) if it gets approved.

XTNT - I believe it has some more room to run since they got partial approval
XTENT, Inc. Receives Conditional Approval for Investigational Device Exemption of Custom NX(R) Drug Eluting Stent System from United States Food and DrugAdministration

GNBT - I don't know yet lol

someone a few weeks ago told me about SPNG and to get in at .02 i didnt think anything of it since it was a penny stock until i saw commercials for theproduct.

yea i just woke up and im still pissed that i didnt get enough sleep lol.

does anyone know what does this mean?

*Nasdaq FSI: Deficient: Issuer Failed to Meet NASDAQ Continued Listing Requirements
it was on GNBT

Anyone looking at SVNT? Another drug stock, big meeting on whether to approve their new gout drug on June 16th. Everyone is saying the stock will go boom orbust on that day..I am thinking buy now sell before the meeting..

That probably means that they are going to get delisted from the Nasdaq and will probably trade on the pink sheets. You have to meet certain requirements to beon an exchange with the NYSE being the strictest & the Nasdaq being not as strict. If you can't make those you usually trade on the pink sheets.

Back
Top Bottom