OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Was in HEB @ 1.69 and out at 2.13

Was scalping HEB when it was moving and finally decided to hold @ 2.23 in case an approval came during AH or PM

Isn't the approval supposed to be coming no later than Monday 6/8.

It should rally on the rumor.

I seriously need a new hustle guys any advice me and the wife are thinking about real estate licenses just to have them and maybe make some moves later on butwe have to get out of NYC first because its pointless here ...

damn there was a couple of days where alot of the pharma companies increased by like 50+%. did obama have something to do with this?

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

I can see the Bond Market failing soon.

What will that do?
You sound like you regurgitated that from somewhere.

To answer your question, further depreciation in housing prices.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

damn there was a couple of days where alot of the pharma companies increased by like 50+%. did obama have something to do with this?
American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Folks watch CTIC...word is there will be a possible buyout of the company

If you hear "rumors" outside of the street, then its likely priced in already.

I'm hoping my DNDN calls come through, which may be soon the way the way the stock is trading lately. I've been buying lehman preferreds because theircheap and I think their assets are going to be alot more than people think when they come out of bankruptcy.

^^

very nice play on AGEN Lilchico..

check your pm inbox
nerd.gif

-J23C

Nice play on that AGEN, how you predict it? Watch for trends or? Also what website do you guys prefer to do small trading on (500-5000)?

^ t/a...I'm still learning. I use Scottrade as my broker...they're good I guess.

I was also in HEB @ 1.53 to hold onto until a decision came, but profit was looking good so I took it. I'll be back in as soon as I can find entry.

LilChico, good call dude.

How's your HEB position.

High school FTL, I was in @ $2.2 yesterday close to close, when it was $2.35 this morning, I set a conservative limit sell @ $2.45, filled while I was in classand continued to $2.78.

11% day for me anyway.

AGEN though,
eek.gif

This summer though.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by nicefro

LilChico, good call dude.

How's your HEB position.

High school FTL, I was in @ $2.2 yesterday close to close, when it was $2.35 this morning, I set a conservative limit sell @ $2.45, filled while I was in class and continued to $2.78.

11% day for me anyway.

AGEN though,
eek.gif

This summer though.
devil.gif
?

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

^ t/a...I'm still learning. I use Scottrade as my broker...they're good I guess.

I was also in HEB @ 1.53 to hold onto until a decision came, but profit was looking good so I took it. I'll be back in as soon as I can find entry.
oh i thought you check on when the insiders bought shares and followed them

Back
Top Bottom