Official: Street Fighter x Tekken vol whos your team

waiting on ups sucks

ign gave it a 9 and it pretty much got 9s from everyone, a lot of people complaining on srk about the dlc stuff but all games have dlc hell games even have day 1 dlc like mass effect

anyone wanna practice and stuff add me 360 : j killionaire

I want this game but dnt have $$..
frown.gif

I woulda picked Ryu x Boxer
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Akuma had me damn near bout to break my TV
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I need to find a squad, running wit Steve for now, feels
so diff playing him in 2D, but I need Fei Long by his side.

I'm so sick of links. was hoping that this game played similar to mvc or even had tekken style combos. Instead we got sfIV with a tag system.

How is this game? Have they broken Akuma like he was in MVC?
Or is he powerful like he is supposed to be? Akuma is my go to player in SF and Kazuya in Tekken.

I'll have this game by next week.

online is broken no sounds...

everything else is dope tho, gotta get a grasp of the system tho i wish there was a more advanced tutorial tho, or a gem tutorial i don't know which ones to use
akuma the same as ssf4

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Ummm what the heck is up with Mega Man?!?!

I was just bout to say, that's the mega man from the cover of the first NES game
laugh.gif
comedy that they used that version

Got a chance to read up on the whole gem system in the guide.
What I need now is to find out what fighters are compatible with each other.

Originally Posted by debs 168

I'm so sick of links. was hoping that this game played similar to mvc or even had tekken style combos. Instead we got sfIV with a tag system.

All I need to hear. UMVC3 remains the best fighting game out.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

what do you expect? the creator is capcom. you really thought it would be any different?

Theres only like 1 or 2 combos with links for each character.. This game is super user friendly like COD for fighting games, anyone can be good. so no i don;t think its sf4 mechanics..

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Theres only like 1 or 2 combos with links for each character.. This game is super user friendly like COD for fighting games, anyone can be good. so no i don;t think its sf4 mechanics..
i dont think its super user friendly, sure anyone can practice at it and be good...but theres more than 1-2 link combos...its basically a new game everyones gonna find stuff out over the next few weeks, its a bit faster than ssf4...wish i could play online with sound tho they need to patch that crap already 
tired.gif

beat the game once pretty bland story, and pretty easy boss took me 2 tries, i remember seth taking me like 50 tries on vanilla sf4
laugh.gif

lol at 1-2 links per character. I think Tony is confusing links with chains. The vast majority of the combos are links. Period.
this game is linked based with a juggle system.

Back
Top Bottom