Official: Street Fighter x Tekken vol whos your team

its something that if it isnt fixed by next week it SHOULD be a big issue, im not touching online again till the sound is working

imo if you like fighting games and put a lot of hours in sf4 then your gonna like this change of pace, its a really nice game minus the online part currently

damn orge was easy to beat, akuma was a $!%+!
laugh.gif

^ your right about the online its really bad right now. i did not expect it too be worse than street fighter 4

Originally Posted by The Minister

^ your right about the online its really bad right now. i did not expect it too be worse than street fighter 4

it's not just the sound, when you play scramble room, it freezes a lot and says that the battle has been canceled. so that should be something they look into as well

maybe we should make a list like we did with ssf4, and then have a scramble room or endless battle with just nt'ers

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by The Minister

it's not just the sound, when you play scramble room, it freezes a lot and says that the battle has been canceled. so that should be something they look into as well
it could stay that bad, the net code from SF4 AND super sf is not used in this game. Capcom decided to make a new way of handling online play

what yall favorite gem setups?

i wish i could set it up quickly when i pick my characters, or have a couple default ones set up that i can just throw on when im using different people

I need to stop playing this pile of @#%%... the netcode is trash, characters skipping all over the damn screen and there are a bunch of 4000+ points, laggy Ryu/Ken players who mash DP during my links... I swear to god this game is gonna make me kill someone.  

when you go into ranked to go to any area? i always do same area and havent got no laggy matches besides scramble mode...but ive only played 10 ranked matches

i cant even find any ranked matches.. it takes so long until i finally do.. but i got killed yesterday by a lil and bob team.. it seems so much easier for lili to create multiple hit combos.. but yeah, ryu/ken/akuma teams have an advantage, especially in scramble room

My GT is HellaFilthy. I run a Vega/Asuka team. Add me if you want to get ran! lol. I suck though...

i added you send me a request whenever you see me on ^

whats with these 2 vs 1 matches...i get a lobby and theres 4 people but only 3 can play

Originally Posted by xsourdieselx

spamming = hadouken hadouken hadouken hadouken *fail attempt* hadouken

or spamming = you suck so bad that there is nothing you can do to beat your opponent, even though you see what they keep doing over and over?

Originally Posted by xsourdieselx

laugh.gif

I wanna see a spammer go against combofiend or someone with skill
see what i mean? i dont understand why people keep calling others "spammers". if it works for them then why change strategy? if they face someone that actually knows how to fight, then they get murdered.. thats why i dont mind fighting spammers.. except in scramble room, cause it is a lot harder with 4 characters on screen

i'm not into fighting games but i played this over at my friend's house and it was fun as hell....i usually button mash, but you gotta learn those combos
laugh.gif

i might head over to one of their tournaments this month

I mean if anyone feel the need to spam then so be it
to me it takes the fun out of game but its not i like cry about it
in your own way you dont like spamming to so its all good
matters fact stepping into the scramble room is asking for some spam

I don't mind "spammers," i'd rather zone anyway than jumping in and get blown up
frown.gif
Are you guys on PSN or xbox?

Forreal though, I'm not getting any lag that a lot of you are complaining about in regular 1v1 matches [other than when someone else in the crib decides to hop on Netflix or something]. But of course, with the new netcode in play sacrificing the audio engine for smooth gameplay, I'm getting the little to no audio. Love/hate relationship between sacrificing the audio for smooth gameplay.

One thing I really miss is the lobby system for ranked matches. I miss the ability to pick/choose based on their network strength. Or their funny !@# gamertags/IDs.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom