OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLIX Thread | Patriots 28 - Seahawks 24 | Great Game, Crazy Finish | Congrats to

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIX

• Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do. Wouldn't be surprised to see Lockett get used to try and take advantage of chung. Dude has all the ability (great hands, size, crazy speed) but his routes suck :lol:
Lol, I do think that Wilson wIll have more time in the pocket because I think protecting RW will be more of a priority to the coaching staff but, at the same time, I don't the Pats giving up big plays either so it'll be interesting to see how many of these match ups play out.

russ was terrible yesterday no doubt but it was just a bad game turned into a horrible game due to kearse tipping 2 passes for an int, the other two were on russ though. before this game RW3 had only 1 interception in his playoff career... a 50 yard hail mary at the end of the ATL game. pats dbs are good but i don't expect multiple picks from russ again.

russ was terrible yesterday no doubt but it was just a bad game turned into a horrible game due to kearse tipping 2 passes for an int, the other two were on russ though. before this game RW3 had only 1 interception in his playoff career... a 50 yard hail mary at the end of the ATL game. pats dbs are good but i don't expect multiple picks from russ again.

Thank god this game isnt in Seattle

Russy has been much better away from Century Link

Man this game is real toss up IMO.

I don't expect the Seahawks' defense to have a repeat performance of their Massacre at Metlife last year, then again I didn't expect that beatdown in the first place.
laugh.gif

Imagine if they wash Brady and the Pats like they did Peyton and the Broncos though?
eek.gif

I think a key to this game is the health of Earl Thomas and Richard Sherman.

Thomas has a bum shoulder and like someone mentioned in the NFL thread Sherman was out their playing with one arm like Gohan. If they are hampered by injury it could open the passing game for Brady.

don't think hoody will get blown out with 2 weeks to gameplan. so we shouldn't expect something like last year to happen again.

Pete vs hoody - two of the best coaches in the game plus pete's history with the pats
Russ vs Brady - two of the most successful qbs in the history of the league (win %)
Sherm vs Revis - the two best corners in the league right now

also playing against Browner

lots of good storylines to this super bowl

Seahawks better protect the middle of the field. Brady loves to hit receivers with that crossing route or Gronk coming out late over the middle. Good defenses seem to rattle Brady (that Buffalo game). Seattle has got to get some pressure early on. I noticed they hardly got into Rodgers face. Should be interesting to watch.

For those fans who haven't witness their football team or any other favorite sports team make it to a championship.... just be patient its so worth it.

Pats Nation all day! LOB vs. Revis Island and the former LOB. Gonna be a good one!

Brady was confirmed to be finished after the Chiefs loss

Seahawks season was close to flatlining after the Chiefs loss

ohhh.png

Last edited:
my pats in the 'ship again :D

should be a good game . the pats offense has the ability to neutralize some of what the seahawks do well , with the quick hitting intermediate pass game . i also think the versatility of the offense with a decent running game , and the amount of diff formations and receivers Brady has thrown to in the playoffs will cause some confusion

Edelman
Gronk (TD)
Lafell (TD)
Amendola (TD)
Hooman
Develin (TD)
Solder (TD)
Vereen
Bolden

defensively theyll most likely use hightower and ninko as spies , which is what they normally do against running/mobile quarterbacks

Back
Top Bottom