Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other day

IMAG5252.jpg

Me bein all regular...
then look at this hypebeast tryna show me up

Screenshot_20190426-162209_1.jpg

I mentioned this yesterday but probably got washed out by all the bogo comments. They allowed you to buy every colorway of the utility pouch in-store and I overheard the employees saying the totebag too but I only needed 1 totebag for the broski. I grabbed a black and camo utility. Only qualm with them is the thin flimsy strap.
Can confirm. I was da broski

I’m assuming Supreme fulfills local orders first, cause I swear you NYCers always seem to have stuff by Saturday while I’m usually just getting my shipping confirmation number late Friday night/Saturday and then my item in the next Wednesday/Thursday...

Show some love to us Midwesterners Supreme!

I’m assuming Supreme fulfills local orders first, cause I swear you NYCers always seem to have stuff by Saturday while I’m usually just getting my shipping confirmation number late Friday night/Saturday and then my item in the next Wednesday/Thursday...

Show some love to us Midwesterners Supreme!

West coasters bout to sound off in 3....2....1

as someone who used to live in DC and got their supreme orders fast af, and then nyc and really got that supreme fast af, and now lives in LA...where it takes eons to get stuff...you got it good in comparison.

so this Thursday i was going for a bogo and only a bogo. and got message sold out. today i got a text saying i have a package coming from supreme but i have no email confirmation and no charge to my bank? has this happened to anyone before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom