Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
9E25361B-2C08-4077-A3D2-20D577A7266C.jpeg

These without a doubt run small...

Bruh im a 7/7.5 and a damn 8-10 barely fits... if you have wide feet RIP

Look like a damn geisha...

These are funny man AHAHAHA

FD521853-3EB3-49E5-94D2-8829BA4D76B4.jpeg

giphy.gif

Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 11.17.27 PM.png

Received my black Raiders hoodie today which I was already on the fence on as I never wear another NFL teams logo. But I liked the colors and the design so I copped and geez it fits terrible. I’m 6’1 220 athletic build and the sleeves are massive. If you’re into that style of oversized hoodies you’ll rock with it but if you prefer a little more fitted you’ll hate it

Received my black Raiders hoodie today which I was already on the fence on as I never wear another NFL teams logo. But I liked the colors and the design so I copped and geez it fits terrible. I’m 6’1 220 athletic build and the sleeves are massive. If you’re into that style of oversized hoodies you’ll rock with it but if you prefer a little more fitted you’ll hate it

What size did you go with?

What size did you go with?

Large. Which is my size in almost every brand I buy. Maybe even XL if it’s a brand that’s overly fitted. But for an L the sleeves are massive. I have relaxed fit Nike NFL hoodies with slimmer sleeves :lol:

Received my raiders potee and agree ish runs OD big
Tees in general running a lil bigger this season but between this and the athletic label tee I think they just keep getting bigger and bigger
No reason a medium should be so wide set

Went to get my car washed yesterday to get all the pollen off of it, and I see a dude in a "Supreme/LV" hoodie vacuuming his beater Corolla. It was like 85° outside. I almost pulled around to him to call him out on his fake flex just out of principle, but decided that I'd just let the heat punish him for his transgression.

I have a beat “98” Corolla as a spare beater car just for the gym and grocery run or any quick trip around town instead of driving my other cars. I wonder if people actually judge me like that not knowing it’s just a whatever car, not that it matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Team beat corolla and wears supreme!!!

Drive a 2009 corolla with 225k miles on it. Cars are depreciating assesses....never want a nice car...spend all my money on supreme instead :lol:
Idk about ALL of that lol. Having a nice car is something that once you get you don’t wanna go back lol. Yeah, having another commuter car or something that is beat also is koo but getting a luxury whip is always a goal.

Lol wow, team Toyota comes out on this one! I wasn't knocking the dude's ride, my point was that the dude decided to wear his fake hoodie on a damn near 90° day to try to stunt at the car wash. If you think that's normal, more power to you. And it's not like I live in some hip city that has cats who even know wtf Supreme is, I live in rural western Massachusetts. The kid looked like a clown. But like I said, I let the kid live his life - not like I roasted him in public or took a pic of him to put him on blast on social media, like most ppl do these days. Anyway, on with our weekends...I've got some BBQ to go eat :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom