Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C01D1D42-820E-4435-B82A-385254C3C269.jpeg

Nice - kinda regret selling my navy tee, but it was just too big and I somehow got someone to pay $115 for it

Last edited:
Just ordered the red OE zip-up after XL finally restocked. Really wanted brown, though, and of course as soon as my order processed the brown XL restocked. Was able to do the name/email/address jig to work though and grabbed that one, too. It'll be nice to decide which to keep after I get them in-hand. Maybe I'll keep both :nerd:

Just ordered the red OE zip-up after XL finally restocked. Really wanted brown, though, and of course as soon as my order processed the brown XL restocked. Was able to do the name/email/address jig to work though and grabbed that one, too. It'll be nice to decide which to keep after I get them in-hand. Maybe I'll keep both :nerd:

Post pics when they come. Things are fire I should get one

question has anyone not showed up for there registered time. do they ban you the season or do you get banned forever or is it a bluff.

Do you guys wash or dry clean your crew BOGOs? Afraid they might shrink in length even a bit, despite using cold water and air drying.

Also, are the crewneck BOGOs the same material as the small logo crewnecks? The BOGO feels so heavy now with the thick fleece underneath but I remember the small logo usually getting lighter after washing

My size large small box logo shrunk after 1 wash. I kind of like it that way.

fellas, can anyone help with me with sizing on a tee from ss12? Basically, I usually wear L for all seasons from 2014-current. However, recently bought a ds Kate Moss photo tee and it’s too small on me—definitely smaller than the Larges I’m used to. Is this normal for a ss12 tee? Or should I be concerned?

Attachments

• 75952F21-4A25-43BF-9177-D7306D05D60E.jpeg
    75952F21-4A25-43BF-9177-D7306D05D60E.jpeg
    469.4 KB · Views: 6
question has anyone not showed up for there registered time. do they ban you the season or do you get banned forever or is it a bluff.
They say they'll ban you for the season. Some here haven't shown up multiple times in a season and never been banned. Some missed one time and got banned for the season. Seems pretty random

Do you guys wash or dry clean your crew BOGOs? Afraid they might shrink in length even a bit, despite using cold water and air drying.

Also, are the crewneck BOGOs the same material as the small logo crewnecks? The BOGO feels so heavy now with the thick fleece underneath but I remember the small logo usually getting lighter after washing
Inside out cold wash
NEVER PUT IN DRYER
air dry

Won’t shrink. Will **** up all over if you put in dryer and wash in hot water . Don’t!.
Only Cold wash
No dryer
Air dry

You’ll be good. Been washing supreme crews and hoodies for years that way

Inside out cold wash
NEVER PUT IN DRYER
air dry

Won’t shrink. Will **** up all over if you put in dryer and wash in hot water . Don’t!.
Only Cold wash
No dryer
Air dry

You’ll be good. Been washing supreme crews and hoodies for years that way

follow the above instructions.

haven’t washed my crew but have washed my hoodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom