Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt realize reversible and also has graphic

ddaabcc1e7b04a4b9f6c1d85f2df0402_sqr.jpg

Until this picture I thought I would be sitting out on a Thursday...

They note your account for rejections, too right? What if you just resell it back to them and hope for a pass...

Happened to me on sigg bottle. Got the slightest dent in shipment to them.

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-9_15-17-14.png
    upload_2019-4-9_15-17-14.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
They note your account for rejections, too right? What if you just resell it back to them and hope for a pass...

i dont think so, i saw a dude on youtube get rejected for some jordan 14 saying they were worn. he sent them back out a second time and it went through lol

You can. I've done it before and I've seen a few people do it before. They said my shirt had a stain which it didn't, so I just resent it and another dude probably inspected the item and didnt say there was any flaws.

Stock x is a joke lol

My brother sent a 5 panel that he wore a couple of times and it passed inspection lol

JPG 3 piece suit is being sold a set :nthat:

I need size M/32 for the bottoms and XL for the top.

anyone wanna work a trade lol

Anyone in NYC, need a Black TNF Parka in Large? I want to trade it for a size Medium.
I was looking to trade my M for an L in Black Parka, but im in Philly and not sure when I will be in NYC.
Does the L also fit short? My M fits very short on me and im typically in between an M and L for TNF.

I shipped the axe new out of the box from Supreme to them. They shipped it back with the one that got ripped of its cover and the paper was ripped like someone try to switched it. Smh.

I was looking to trade my M for an L in Black Parka, but im in Philly and not sure when I will be in NYC.
Does the L also fit short? My M fits very short on me and im typically in between an M and L for TNF.

I actually like the cropped look, the length is good on the large, I am 5'10'' it ends past my waist. Typically, I am M's in Northface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom