Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cartjacked for white med t but kept it in my cart and kept refreshing COPPED! from my phone, in traffic!
giphy.gif

You’re a god

Finally found this jacket for a good price on ebay and have been searching for a while. Never had a supreme coach jacket before. Would anyone have any input on its authenticity? Jus want to make sure I wasnt scammed haha

20190411_110938.jpg

20190411_110952.jpg

20190411_111003.jpg

In a hotel and the wifi sucks, so I tried for the tee using mobile (app) and the hoodie on the laptop. Carted black L tee but sold out during processing. Then got card decline after trying to checkout repeatedly during the restocks. Copped the black hoodie, though. Surprised they sat for a good 5 mins or so.

Congrats to all of #TeamManual who were able to get tees this AM :smokin

I’m sticking with mobile from today.

I’m 2 for 2

I got Captcha today but that’s cause i was Tryna use my Amex on gray hoodie. First order was fine

does Supreme send out cancellation emails?

for instance: card declined message...charge went through, got order confirmation....

would there be an instance where they actually send out a cancellation email, or what?

does Supreme send out cancellation emails?

for instance: card declined message...charge went through, got order confirmation....

would there be an instance where they actually send out a cancellation email, or what?

occasionally, however I've never gotten one

when I get card declineed + charge that's a W, especially when there's an order conf.

you're good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom