Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
went for a black parka but said i already purchased the item?? tried again and got card decline.

there's a pending charge on my CC but no email or confirm page :frown:

sometimes the email confirmations come in late for me, i hope thats the case for you

I’m an idiot...
7367A764-A64F-49D9-AF0A-475E64A489A0.jpeg

Mobile loaded late! Seemed like a minute and a half. Carted black tee quick, but it erased all my info at chk out page. Then got decline, just went back to chk out and it went through.. Instant conf email.

Crazy, TNF breaks the site every time. And Idk how those jackets are usually priced, but they stinging on the tees. Most tnf tees are $25, after tax/ship they’re $70 on Sup.

Anyone else get major site lag? I couldn't even see the checkout page because it took 4-5 minutes after 11 to finally see the product page >.>

Thought I got lucky and copped a small TNF tee and wondered why there were so many more colors for it. Go back to check and realize I bought the crest tee...

In better news, cooked on M Black Mountain Jacket! Saw Small, but didn't want to risk not getting it.
You made me go back to my order confirmation to confirm I copped the TNF tee and not crest tee :rofl:

I copped TNF thankfully

Site was SUPER jacked. Copped a Black TNF hoodie in medium. How long will it take to arrive to NYC? I haven’t cooked in two years ?

Had two tabs open to check if the site was laggy. Managed to add a white tee to cart. I go to checkout (after already checking out on the hoodie) and they had the hoodie in the cart again and the white tee. I hit payment info and then both gone. What’s up with them that they doing so terrible site wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom