Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Site loaded late. Clicked submit twice and it ended up saying already ordered. Tried again and got declined so I checked my email and saw my confirmation.

Dont know if this will help anybody else with the declines but at checkout after chrome auto filled my info I erased the last few digits of my card real fast and put them in manually(I've been getting a ton of declines lately) and my purchase went smoothly today. Again it could be this didn't matter but it worked for me.

6DF7CB67-6F20-4D17-BD10-F9E287BCD08A.jpeg

Taking all my money out and switching banks

furious
well, atleast they're protecting you from fraudulent transactions ?‍♂️ :lol:

seemed like an easy drop for TNF

probably cause the pieces are horrible

I'm really interested to see the sellout times on both jackets. Haven't seen much in terms of restocks.

went got small black moutain, got card declined. went back and got yellow mountain, black hoodie and pelican :smile:

anyone know how these run? northface usually runs big to me

Went back and grabbed striped camp cap too for the hell of it. This was a great week :nthat:

I never allow madness like that to even enter my mind :lol:

lol nah I didn’t I added the Baltoro but my cart wouldn’t load I already had the parka in the cart opened on acheckout screen when I saw itwas lagging I immediately just checked out parka

processing bar went all the way to the end then I got a no network connection error. No email but I did get a charge :nerd:

black hoodie xl
if I got through that was pretty easy on manual mobile, no WiFi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom