Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TNF + Supreme + NYC =

C57F8798-3401-498C-8830-C127F27CA8C7.gif

**** I hope it won’t have resell value so I can cop for near retail.
Bro that’s gonna be the one to go up in price after the coats. Coats are for the ballers, hoodies are the next best thing. Simple color, simple logo, and NYC graphic in the back? You know how much NY’ers wanna rep New York? I’m already searching for the black tee in a decent price

Lag today on mobile, obvious.

Who else waited till like 11:00 to 11:01 am for site to load on mobile?

screenshots coming :emoji_grin:

Best TNF was the first one, if you got any of those jackets you good

Trying to get the TNF x Extra Butter Night Crawlers joint, that one is :pimp:
people are forcing themselves into hyping any TNF. just because its tnf x supreme doesn't mean its dope.

even the city scape jacket made it to the end of season sale when it first dropped.

Best TNF was skyline series, if you got any of those jackets you good

Trying to get the TNF x Extra Butter Night Crawlers joint, that one is :pimp:

...is the one that everyone thought was trash and years-decades later are the most wanted. Example the corduroy tnf, everyone was like this is trash and plain blah blah blah. Same song different year.

...is the one that everyone thought was trash and years-decades later are the most wanted. Example the corduroy tnf, everyone was like this is trash and plain blah blah blah. Same song different year.

Still trash, edited post to skyline

people are forcing themselves into hyping any TNF. just because its tnf x supreme doesn't mean its dope.

even the city scape jacket made it to the end of season sale when it first dropped.

Not hyping any of em, dont even own any preme x tnf, just saying what i think is the best one imo, doesnt mean ima go cop any of em (if i was rich i would drop money on the skyline though :pimp: ), at that time i wasnt on the preme wave like i am now so i didnt cop anything from 2013 and earlier

It's so tacky, but hypebeasts tend to have terrible taste. Meanwhile the best outwear currently on the site is sitting in all sizes.
if by best outerwear you mean the varsity ... you are correct lol

can’t believe it’s so slept on, tempted to grab the black / orange

cord was one the best since day 1, simple yet different without being loud. but you're right so much stuff that is hyped from the old days was stuff that sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom