Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
randomly caught a shirt on a restock
Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 3.23.13 PM.png

Order from last week came in. Zine coming in Monday. Literally after editing this post UPS drops off another package which is the Small Thermals I got on a restock for wifey. Got two diff Lush pins.
D8C93A3E-3301-4543-91B4-D7A0D09E3EAE.jpeg

Attachments

• 97124200-1568-4052-B295-B4EE62AAFE81.jpeg
    97124200-1568-4052-B295-B4EE62AAFE81.jpeg
    323.6 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Noo wayyy, got a SF box logo instead of the Black TNF T

Jk i wish..
pretty awesome with the one day delivery though

Nah, this collab isn’t as bad as the metallic or the snake skin. These joints are actually wearable.
basically cause the upper quarter of the parka looks good, it looks like a typical tnf jacket, just with the lady lib print on the lower 3/4.

I never even saw an ATC button on the restocks today, and I was clicking the item images repeatedly to refresh sizes.

basically cause the upper quarter of the parka looks good, it looks like a typical tnf jacket, just with the lady lib print on the lower 3/4.
true but still looks nice IMO. Not THE best but not bad at all.

I never even saw an ATC button on the restocks today, and I was clicking the item images repeatedly to refresh sizes.
I seen sizes pop up but never could get any in cart.

nothing wrong with us my guy, lol. We’re people too lol
Dude really sounds bitter if he mad at Dads rocking Supreme...like if it comes with a tag that says it should only be worn by people of a certain age group ? I guess the guys running the store should not use Supreme cause they looked like dads :rofl:

Dude really sounds bitter if he mad at Dads rocking Supreme...like if it comes with a tag that says it should only be worn by people of a certain age group ? I guess the guys running the store should not use Supreme cause they looked like dads :rofl:
I appreciate that older peeps rock Supreme if they enjoy the brand. Personally, I'm in my 30s and sometimes feel a little old wearing it with some of these designs. It's when people wear those suuuper fake korea knockoffs like it's real or when people are lining up specifically for the flip. Like they buy so much supreme but don't own a single piece personally; all they do is buy it to flip. I actually really like that hype grandpa guy with the heat and kicks to match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom