Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely think I got screwed over on SF. SMFH. Supreme charged me $1 for the lottery slot but looking at my account it’s been sent back to me by Supreme. Fml. Wasnt meant to be I guess. :smh:

Definitely think I got screwed over on SF. SMFH. Supreme charged me $1 for the lottery slot but looking at my account it’s been sent back to me by Supreme. Fml. Wasnt meant to be I guess. :smh:

they always refund that

Thats normal

Sometimes they temp charge you and sometimes you dont get a charge at all.

Sometimes youll get to the confirmation page, sometimes you dont.

The most important thing is when you submit that the button on that page changes to "processing payment" - Thats the only variable you need to be put into the lottery consideration.

Thats normal

Sometimes they temp charge you and sometimes you dont get a charge at all.

Sometimes youll get to the confirmation page, sometimes you dont.

The most important thing is when you submit that the button on that page changes to "processing payment" - Thats the only variable you need to be put into the lottery consideration.

Damn shame this $#!* is all so strange.

Maybe my registration for NY will be SF!!! And will get a text now!!!

jk...God hates me.

CADECE3C-ED04-4339-9E22-F660D66114E4.jpeg

went manual, filled out captcha once, saw processing payment box, kicked back out to beginning, filled out again but got LA confirmation, but received text for Saturday...hoping for a SF box logo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom