Official Supreme Thread F/W Week 12: ROLITLK

Joined Apr 26, 2017
Yes. and No. Occasionally the line can get pushed back to Friday if their is still people on the list. Happened on the North Face last FW. On crap release days they allow people to line up for FCFS on Thursday afternoons if that many people pass on their reservations.
Thanks for responding!

Joined Sep 10, 2019
The thing is that I've seen so few texts that are out compared to even the regular releases at other supreme stores and this is a 3 day event.

DonRafa

formerly rafsjays
Supporter
Joined Oct 27, 2005
keeping it a buck, pretty bummed about missing out today. been looking forward for a store in the city since it was rumored way back in the day like 06-07’ or whenever it was. finally happens and i strike out hard :lol:

at least having a store will give me a second chance to pick up stuff i really want. excited to head down there sunday and check it out.

Joined Jan 18, 2013
keeping it a buck, pretty bummed about missing out today. been looking forward for a store in the city since it was rumored way back in the day like 06-07’ or whenever it was. finally happens and i strike out hard :lol:

at least having a store will give me a second chance to pick up stuff i really want. excited to head down there sunday and check it out.
I feel you bro!

Joined Mar 2, 2008

Straight up. I still remember every year being THE year we’d end up with a flagship store. And now that we finally get one most of us struck out :smh:

Had a few items I spaced on I needed to pick up. Nothing hyped Really but definitely wasn’t trying to pay the shipping and tax on some of these pieces.

Joined Mar 9, 2013
Signed up for SF but it gave me the New York store I believe at confirmation. Got my text earlier in the day tho for Thursday. Is there a chance it is for SF? also told me to respond before 4pm

Top Bottom