Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shoutout OG strictly supreme team
i'll see the rest of you baydestrians in line thursday.

SS! Miss that place. I'm in the same boat as most of y'all, picked SF but showed Bowery at the end. Got text confirm so fingers crossed it's for SF.

For those that've done this before, do they let you in right at your time slot or is there a bit of a wait? Trying to see if I can pull this off as a "lunch break" :rofl:

SS! Miss that place. I'm in the same boat as most of y'all, picked SF but showed Bowery at the end. Got text confirm so fingers crossed it's for SF.

For those that've done this before, do they let you in right at your time slot or is there a bit of a wait? Trying to see if I can pull this off as a "lunch break" :rofl:

you’re gonna be in line for a while

Do you have a 2 hour lunch break? Because that's the time you would normally need.

Thursday is going to go slow. If they are restocking everything that has dropped since the beginning of the season. Even if you're number 100 and given like an 11:15 slot. You're probably not going to get into the store until 12:30-1 PM. And another 20-25 minutes to check lout. You're best taking a half day off or something.

Yeah. So many dreams washed

giphy.gif

so i've seen texts with deadlines of 4pm, 5pm, and mine said 7pm. so there's still a chance for people. check again for each hour today.

so i've seen texts with deadlines of 4pm, 5pm, and mine said 7pm. so there's still a chance for people. check again for each hour today.
You probably got your text at 4. You get a 3 he deadline so it's a wrap for us that didn't get a text yet

got a text at 5:26PM EST with a 8pm response deadline.

Selected SF but got confirmation for BK instead lol. I'm going for the champagne flutes anyway so even if I don't get a SF slot, I'll be ok. And if I get SF slot, I have family in San Mateo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom