Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s wild some of y’all got a confirmation for LA/NYC after signing up for SF. I would be trippin the whole day. Oh well what’s a preme drop without a little chaos. Keep bring in the success posts.

B4477FAE-D1CA-4E10-9F2D-6A6537DB1ED1.jpeg

got a text at 5:26PM EST with a 8pm response deadline.

Selected SF but got confirmation for BK instead lol. I'm going for the champagne flutes anyway so even if I don't get a SF slot, I'll be ok. And if I get SF slot, I have family in San Mateo
Ditto until the champagne flutes part

Im not gonna lie guys this one hurts. I’ve been supporting Supreme for years through the ups and downs. I’m not a reseller or hypebeast. It was a dream come true to have Supreme open in SF. Really bums me out to not be apart of the festivities. :frown:
Ya man...kind of a bummer for me too. Was really looking forward to going. We still have one more day to get a text but not lookin good. I did all I could.

In future releases if we don’t get a spot on Thursday’s can anyone just drop in on Friday’s or does the line end after Friday? I’ve only been to the LA store 3 times and they’re all on weekends.

In future releases if we don’t get a spot on Thursday’s can anyone just drop in on Friday’s or does the line end after Friday? I’ve only been to the LA store 3 times and they’re all on weekends.
Yes. and No. Occasionally the line can get pushed back to Friday if their is still people on the list. Happened on the North Face last FW. On crap release days they allow people to line up for FCFS on Thursday afternoons if that many people pass on their reservations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom