Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not gonna lie guys this one hurts. I’ve been supporting Supreme for years through the ups and downs. I’m not a reseller or hypebeast. It was a dream come true to have Supreme open in SF. Really bums me out to not be apart of the festivities. :frown:

Samesies. I’d rather not have “gotten through”.

So my cousin came across something really interesting in a shared storage unit, his client was not the owner though
B01F64BD-746D-4FF1-A070-8B645B391CCC.jpeg

he’s going to try and find who owns them

Yes. and No. Occasionally the line can get pushed back to Friday if their is still people on the list. Happened on the North Face last FW. On crap release days they allow people to line up for FCFS on Thursday afternoons if that many people pass on their reservations.
Thanks for responding!

The thing is that I've seen so few texts that are out compared to even the regular releases at other supreme stores and this is a 3 day event.

keeping it a buck, pretty bummed about missing out today. been looking forward for a store in the city since it was rumored way back in the day like 06-07’ or whenever it was. finally happens and i strike out hard :lol:

at least having a store will give me a second chance to pick up stuff i really want. excited to head down there sunday and check it out.

keeping it a buck, pretty bummed about missing out today. been looking forward for a store in the city since it was rumored way back in the day like 06-07’ or whenever it was. finally happens and i strike out hard :lol:

at least having a store will give me a second chance to pick up stuff i really want. excited to head down there sunday and check it out.
I feel you bro!

Straight up. I still remember every year being THE year we’d end up with a flagship store. And now that we finally get one most of us struck out :smh:

Had a few items I spaced on I needed to pick up. Nothing hyped Really but definitely wasn’t trying to pay the shipping and tax on some of these pieces.

Signed up for SF but it gave me the New York store I believe at confirmation. Got my text earlier in the day tho for Thursday. Is there a chance it is for SF? also told me to respond before 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom