Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
During a Restock Tip: Use your mobile - Use Safari - Use Fillr - go to item page on Supreme -
If you cart an item and checkout but get out of stock

Just Repeat the checkout over n over with Fillr autofilling the info and spam the checkout

If it restocks You'll catch a checkout
This works when supreme is restocking an item over n over real quick

They still had a sz medium Ganesh fur when I was in the BK store around 2:15. Nobody copped it because at first it was just sitting in a bin, then one of the workers picked it up and talked to a couple of coworkers about it. They stashed it somewhere behind the counter. Then like 2 min later they asked if anyone wanted to buy it. Something felt sus about it...no one copped while I was in the store.

They still had a sz medium Ganesh fur when I was in the BK store around 2:15. Nobody copped it because at first it was just sitting in a bin, then one of the workers picked it up and talked to a couple of coworkers about it. They stashed it somewhere behind the counter. Then like 2 min later they asked if anyone wanted to buy it. Something felt sus about it...no one copped while I was in the store.
Perhaps, they were holding it for someone. That seems normal, not suspect.

Perhaps, they were holding it for someone. That seems normal, not suspect.
nah nothing about it seemed normal to me or anyone else or i'm sure someone would have copped. After no one wanted to cop, one of the guys put it on the rack where it was really visible, walked away for a while, then came back and put it on the rack closest to the front of the store where its not as visible

7C9A1B25-0431-4EA9-AF3A-7F5F56F1DBF0.jpeg

Got my mountain crewneck in size S. I thought the Made in Portugal fit was suppose to run large based on the feedback here. Come to find out the crewneck is short in the sleeve and likely short in the length after washing. There's a black mountain crewneck in size S on the market now.

what color you have?
Gray

Got my mountain crewneck in size S. I thought the Made in Portugal fit was suppose to run large based on the feedback here. Come to find out the crewneck is short in the sleeve and likely short in the length after washing. There's a black mountain crewneck in size S on the market now.
You shrank it in the wash? I’ll try that if I end up keeping mine.

I grabbed the jeans, S.O. my size that day, I was worried about them being slim fit, but the waist 1/2” wider and thighs are same as my straight fit. Not One Sticker insight doe. Blade off StockX thought it was bigger, about pocket knife size but nope (now it’s a blunt slicer lol)
F827FCFB-C998-4D22-BB14-385FFA995C2C.jpeg

During a Restock Tip: Use your mobile - Use Safari - Use Fillr - go to item page on Supreme -
If you cart an item and checkout but get out of stock

Just Repeat the checkout over n over with Fillr autofilling the info and spam the checkout

If it restocks You'll catch a checkout
This works when supreme is restocking an item over n over real quick

4 later ............. Srry

My wife just text me I got a Supreme delivery. Looks like my grey S logo hat arrived. Next day shipping.

Isnt it usually Friday drop day for Thanksgiving week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom